The Name

Warning ⚠:
- Grammatical mistakes...... etc.

Dedicated to Jasdyer and Firestormkk! Thanks for reading and votes. Because of you I write this book.

Thanks for waiting!!

Enjoy!!!

______________________________________

*Last time*

"Shut up! SHUT UP! I said SHUT UP!", woman yelled and soon baby stopped. Boy didn't cry and he didn't even smile. He just stared at him parents not making any noise.

This was the day everything began....

*Now*

No one's POV

After couple hours of waiting doctor Vasiljevic couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't stand looking at women yelling at her newborn son.
'What did the little innocent baby do to her that made her like that?', doctor thought as he opened the door of the room where the yelling is coming from.

"Ahem, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can you please calm down miss. You're in hospital after all, you're not alone here, there's also many other patients that need peace and quiet so that they can rest. But with all this yelling that's impossible. So I'll ask you one more time please mam calm down.", doctor asked /said seriously.
The women just looked at him and it seamed like someone took batteries out of her, she stopped.

"Thank you very much! Now, I came here to can ask you, what will be the name of the little boy?", doctor asked.

~ silence ~

The women stared at doctor the whole time and father (I kinda forgot him 😅) was in deep thoughts, thinking about perfect name for his son.

" Honey, what will we name him?", the father asked.

Cracking sound was made. Women looked pissed of. "I COULDN'T CARE LESS EVEN OF YOU NAME IT SHIT!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT BRAT EVER AGAIN!!!", mother yelled (again)

"Honey, please calm down.." father turns to the doctor "I'm so sorry for her behavior. She's just tired. Can you please come tomorrow? By tomorrow we will have the name for our son", father was desperately trying to calm his wife but no use.

The doctor had enough of yelling, he just opened the doors of the room and quietly left!

"That woman is insane. Only God can help that family."

*Time skip- next day*

"Good morning sir, how are you today?", the doctor asked father who looked like he was strucked by the lightning. He had big bags under his eyes and messy hair, he didn't want to live anymore. But he couldn't just leave his son with his insane wife.
'Dear God, why did I fell in love with her. 'father thought.

"To tell the truth I don't know how I feel. I spent the whole night looking for good name and I think I found it."

"Great, can you tell me before your wife wakes up. I don't want to hear another round of yelling, my ears can not take it anymore."

"His name will be....

....Muharem."

"Muharem!? It's my first time hearing name like that.", said the doctor.

"Muharem means 'the one who can not be hurt' or 'the one who is always protected'. It was the name of my father. And there's tradition in my family that the first born always get the name of his grandfather.", explained the father.

"Then little Muharem. I hope he have good life and good family. Goodbye, sir. Have a good day!" turns to the baby "I hope we see each other again."
Little baby gave doctor a little smile and fell asleep again.

Doctor Vasiljevic left the room fast before mother of child woke up and just as he said another round of yelling began.

______________________________________

A/N:
I'm realy sorry for not updating.

Soon school will start and I'm trying to write as much as I can before it begins.

That's all!!

Till next time......

Bye!!! 👋 👋 👋