Rules (part 1)

Welcome back again....

A/N at the end...

Enjoy!!!

Warning!
Grammatical errors❤
_______________________________________

Previous:

He could see hesitation in boys eyes, so he picked him up like a pillow, threw over the shoulder and went downstairs. Muharem was even more confused, but he enjoyed it. He felt something different inside so he smiled and maybe for the first time truthfully.

That smile haven't gone unnoticed by Melina, who was very angry, but didn't show it.

'He'll see tonight.*evil grin*"

Present:

*No one's POV*

Dinner was quiet, no one talked to anyone exept Selina, who was blabbering nonsense the whole time. Muharem ate slowly, not daring to look up from his plate, that didn't go unnoticed by his father.

"You still haven't answer me how was school? You looked down when you got out. Did something happen?", said Sanin.

*Muharems POV*

My father asked me the same question he had asked me in the car before, I opened my mouth to talk but was stopped...

"Honey, how was your work? I missed you, you know.", Melina asked sweetly, not giving me chance to say anything. It's okey, it's better this way...

"Same, like always, my back hurts from all sitting. But good news I have this week free, so we can go out together *smile* What do you think, where should we go?", he turned his head to me, asking the question.

'It would be nice to go to the seaside or maybe...', my trail of thoughts was broken by my sister

"Theme park, theme park..."

"That's nice idea sweety! What do you think honey?", asked my 'mother'

"Hmmm. I'm fine with anything, as ling as we're together. So what do you say buddy? Theme park?"-Sanin

'Theme park? I don't like it. But like always it's not on me to decide.'
"I think it's oke idea", I shutter.

"So everyone agrees to go to the theme park. Great!", my father say.

"We'll go tomorrow, what do you say,...hmmmm...around 12? We'll have enough time for everything.", said Melina.

"But I.....", I tried to say

"What you?, she said with angry eyes that could kill.

"Nothing...."

She smirked, she knows that I have classes tomorrow till 15:00h. I knew she would do something like this. I bowed my head again, finished my dinner and excused myself to my room.

My father didn't say anything, he played with my sister, and I'm sure he didn't hear anything. Well they will have good time without me. I got up from my seat

"I'll come by your room later, I need to give you something.", she said. Chills went down my spine, my mind blank. I was scared. I hurriedly went into my room and stared into dirty wall.

"What will she do to me?", that's the only thing I could think about.

*Time skip*

"-ke,...I'll say good night to him. You go first, I'll come in few .minutes..."

I heard voice in front my room, that was voice of Melina, she talked to my father. After few moments, voices stopped and doors of the room slowly got opened, from little crack they became wide open and light in my room got turned on. I sat in corner of my room, trying to make myself smaller then I already am.

There she was, standing at door frame and looking at me like eagle at his pray,...I was so scared. I don't know what will she do to me? My mind couldn't function normally from fear.

"Oh, my dear son, why are you sitting there, you'll catch cold. Come here, mommy will warm you.", she said awfully sweet, but her eyes told completely different story.

I couldn't do anything but to do what she says. I stood from safety of the corner and while shaking got nearer to her, my vision starting to blur. Fear is taking over. I stood in front of her, looking at my toes and trembling.

"Oh, my poor son. Tell mommy why are you scared. I won't do anything to you? You didn't do anything wrong, is that right?", she said again.

My heart pounding like crazy, blood flowed into my ears, at that moment I was mute, I didn't know anything.

"My dear son, didn't do anything wrong, becaue he's good boy. Am I right?"

I nooded, but I don't know how I did it. My body moved itself. I wasn't in control.

"Answer me."

I opened my mouth, nothing came out.

"Answer me!"

Again, nothing happened, I couldn't form words, sound didn't come out, ni matter how much I tried.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"I......."

"You what?"

"I-i-i d-d-don't k-k-know-w......"

"You don't know what? Answer me! And look me in the eyes when you talk to me!!!"

I was frozen, but I somehow regained control of my body, I lifted my head to look her in the eyes. Once I did it, I was terrified. Her eyes were like something you see in horor movies, even worse. It look like she will swallow me alive, right there at that moment.

I swallowed the air and tried again to answer her question

"I didn't d-do a-anyt-thing w-wrong."

"Ohh, so my little son had grown some guts to talk back to me *smirk*"

My eyes widened even more then they have already been

"Tsk, tsk, that's not good, it's not good to have bad son, no one loves children that misbehave."

My trembling got worse....I knew that something big would happen tonight but something like this never happened before.

"Children that misbehave need to be thought a lesson."

She pulled belt from her pants.

"On your knees. Rule number onee is...."

Chills went down my spine, I can't remember when was the last time she did this. My legs gave out and I was on my knees, still looking at her eyes.

"R-rule n-number o-one....."

"Louder!!!"

"R-RULE NuMbER o-onee: N-neVer T-alk b-bAck..."

"And what did you do?"

"........."

"What did you DO?!!!"

"I talked back!"

"Much better *smirk*

'Why is this happening to me? I didn't do anything wrong.... Is God angry at me....?' Tears slipped from my tears and fell on her shoes.

"Oh, my son really likes to brake rules. No you're going to feel hell......"

_______________________________________

A/N: Done! I was working till late today, so I'm sorry for this late update. If I have time tomorrow, I'll publish another one.

But for know, thank you for reading.

Comment, I would really like to hear what you think. 😊

Bye!!! 👋👋👋

Words: 1109