Rules (part 2)

Welcome once more to this horrible book, and thank you for reading...

It makes me very happy seeing views going up with evey passing day.

It gives me motivation to keep writing

So here another chapter..

Enjoy!
_______________-__-_____________________

Continuing......

*No ones POV*

In small room stood women in her thirties, she hovered over boy who was down on his knees, trying to keep his head up and not making his so called mother more angry then she already is.

He's getting scrolled at something that didn't happen and he didn't do, he didn't do anything wrong but either way he's getting the 'beating'.

His mother pulled belt from her pants and the only thing that you could thing that she'll do is beat him with it. But that's not going to happen (the author doesn't like violence 😏, jk maybe little), she's using it just to feel more dominant and have more authority over Muharem.

*Dev- Melina's POV*
(It's hard getting into her point of view)

I feel so stressed, I need to somehow relieve myself and what's better thing to do then relieve it on that little brat. He should by now know that braking rules isn't good *smirk* but that's good thing for me. I'm in mood for torturing him, it's been awhile since he got good beating.

I have never physically beat him, exception is today. Reason I don't like leaving evidence of assaulting him, if someone sees marks on his body, they'll ask questions and I don't like people putting their noses in my business. What happens in my household it'll stay in it.

My tortures always start with little sweet talk, I didn't study psychology for nothing, but then after,....I like to play games.

I looked at my miserable 'son' who was trembling in fear, I like that. It makes me exited and I want to see more. If wasn't for my husband this brat would be long gone, but because of him he needs to stay and disturb my peace.

"Rule number one!", I said

"Rule number one...", he shuttered

I don't like that *growl*

"I don't here you. Speak up. Rule number one is!"

"RuLE NuMbeR OnE is Don't tAlk baCk."

"And what did you do?"

"........."

"What did you DO?!!!"

"I talked back!"

"Much better *smirk*

His voice was trembling, if someone saw this they would probably think I was insane but I wasn't, I'm perfectly stable.

"Let's continue. Rule number two!"

"Rule n-number t-two....."

"What's this? You don't know it?"

"No! It's not.....rule 2.....is..."

"It seems that you forgot it. It looks like you didn't have beating in quite some time, so my poor child forgot what his mommy taught him. This is not good. Now mommy needs to teach you again. *moves head left-right*"

"No, please. I know it,...I just need more time...."

"But that's the problem you don't have time. I want to hear it immediately, not later."