Perfect day begins (part 2)

Warning:
- Grammatical mistakes,...

Enjoy!!!!

______________________________________

Last time:

The bell rang and I left the room. I heard Thomas calling me but I don't want to speak to him. The person who took my last hope....

Now:

I ran out of classroom number 9 as fast as I can. I don't want to listen to people saying what I have done wrong. Right now I'm walking to the classroom number 27 (English classroom) hoping that maybe this day isn't that bad. I need to stay positive, but slowly I'm losing it.

I walked into classroom and sat on my desk.
"Hey! You, alright? I heard what professor Jes said. That was a bit harsh.", I turned to see Sasha standing beside me. "Yeah, don't worry I'll be fine.", I gave her my famous fake smile. "OK, if you say so!"
Yes I'm fine, everything's perfect. I wish.

*Riiiiinnnnggggg* the sound of bell rang through the halls meaning class is starting, but professor is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly loud crash was heard. Doors were slowly opened and behind them at the entrance to the classroom stood professor Renate. She was breathing heavily "Sorry,..... I'm......late.....class..
I was....stuck...in another car crush..... but this time I wasn't the one who caused it.", she said between her breaths.

"Seriously, professor that's your third crash this week!", student from back shouted. *Everyone laughs*

"It's not my fault that I was late on my job that I needed to speed up alittle."
Everyone in class sweetdropped.

Yeah, professor Renate the most unluckiest and in the same time the most luckiest person in the world. She's sweet and caring. Unlike other professors, with her I can speak normally.

"OK, class let's start!", she clapped her hands and everyone started doing their job.

My head started to hurt. Maybe 'cause I'm afraid to go home when I knew what's going to happen to me.
It won't be suprise if my mom already know that I was kicked out of the photoclub.

The class finished fast. I gather my stuff and than prof. Renate stopped me
" Is something wrong? You don't look well. You want me to call your mom to come and get you?" my eyes widened when she mentioned my mom.
"No, I'm fine. Just little headache.", I said trying not to be suspicious. She gave me worried look and after few moments she said "OK, if you say so. You should go, your class will start soon. If you start feeling worse please come to me." I nodded and left the classroom.

I feel much better now after talking to prof. Renate.

Maybe this day isn't that bad, maybe I still have chance........

______________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!

Bye!!! 👋 👋 👋