Invisible

Warning ⚠:
- Grammatical mistakes...... etc.

Enjoy!!!
______________________________________

Age 6

In the small room with nothing but bed and table, on floor laid small boy shivering because he's cold. He didn't have anything to cover himself but thin blanket, that he got from Alice on his third birthday.

Today's the day when boy's father comes home from his business trip. After two months he will finally see his wife and little daughter and again he forgot about someone.

In past 3 years, Melina, Muharem's 'mother', (A/N: Yeiii there's her name 😅 sorry) got pregnant, again, and she finally got a daughter. She was so happy and with new sister being born Muharem was completely ignored by the family. He didn't get any attention even from his father.

Last year, Alice got sick and she had to move and with Alice gone Melissa was also gone which broke Muharem's heart ♥. 

"Get up brat, and go prepare breakfast.  I want it to be ready in 20 minutes till I wake my sweet little angel.", Melina yelled and slammed door so hard that the picture fall of the wall. It was picture of Alice, Melissa and him. The only memory he has of them.

He got up and ran into the kitchen, starting to make breakfast for his so called mother and sister, but not for him.

RULE NUMBER 3.:
He is forbidden to eat with them unless his father is at home.

His father didn't know about these rules. The rules are only known by Melina, his mother, his sister and him.
He is only 6 years old and he is already making food,  'cause Melina was lazy to do it, cleaning and other stuff. He wasn't part of this family, he was slave, a piece of trash, nobody. They didn't see him as living and breading being, they only saw him as something they can use for certain amount of time and then throw it away.
He tried his best to make everything perfect but in the end he would always fail.

*Ding Dong* someone's on the door. Quickly he stopped what he was doing and went to open the doors.

When he opened the door he saw man in black suit with big bag in his hand. It was, Sanin, his father. Somehow Muharem was relived because maybe now someone can pay attention to him, to play with him or to help him with his homework.  Muharem is now first grade and he tries his best to follow the school program, but with no one helping him at home with his homework it hard for him.

Muharem waited for his father to step into house so that he can hug him.

"Daadaaa!"

"Heheheh. Come here my little princess! Oh, you grow bigger. Come and hug daddy!",father picks up Selena and hugs her tight. That something that he didn't do with Muharem.

Muharem's POV

I opened the house doors and look up, to see my father. I opened doors wide to let him in. I waited till he came in just to hug him and to say how much I missed him.

"Daadaaa!"

"Heheheh. Come here my little princess! Oh, you grow bigger. Come and hug daddy!",father picks up Selena and hugs her tight.
My heart sinked when I saw that. I can't remember the time when he did that with me. He didn't even looked at me.

Did I do something wrong?
Please tell me, I'll do it right next time!

I watched my father, sister and mother smiling like happy family and they didn't even notice me!

Did I do something wrong? Am I invisible!? Why are they doing this to me?
A tear slide down my cheek. I turn and went to my 'room'. I thought that dad, no father,  loves me but I was wrong. I laid on my hard 'bed' and cried myself to dreamless sleep.

No one's POV

No one's POV

"Honey, where is Muharem?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe he's in his room like always.", she answered her husband with soft voice.

"I'll go call him for breakfast. Be back in second.", said Sanin.

"Maybe he's asleep, no need to wake him. Let's eat and then we can go to the park and maybe get some ice cream. What do you think?", said mother.

"You're right. Let's go. I'm starving!"

While they were eating little boy was crying in his room with his heart broken and his head hurting.

Why?

He was forgotten by the last person he loved. He was left alone.
He just wanted some love. Is he asking much?

Will this child get his smile back?

Maybe or NOT!!!

_____________-_-_________-_-____________

Ta-da!!!!! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! 

Tell me what you think about it. And if you have some ideas that I can put into this story pls tell me I realy want to hear your opinion!

Thanks again!

Till next time........ 

Bye!!! 👋 👋 👋