The captain greeted them and on the side is their General.

Captain: I'm very sorry for what my men did sometime ago.

Sian: Don't worry about it....right General? (looks)

General: Ah...um, Yes.

[The Captain of Lionsvelt with the princess arrived]

L-Captain: I'm sorry General, I just finished the Ice cream you gave a while back, It was delish..

General: We only met once and he already already recognized me. Spies? (thought)
               : And most of all, it looks like the mercenaries have been dealt with...this is bad (thoughts)

_________________________________________

         Sian and his soldiers were invited to their Kingdoms hall. They made a formation and already wore gears which bullets can't even penetrate just in case. 

         A big door which can also be mistaken for a gate opened which directly go to the castle's hall. Soldier of Lionsvelt made a line wearing shiny armors and equipped with sharp spears which to prevent any living beings that defies the King.

General Sian's Formation

         Front were the 3 black huge wolves while the other wolves was in the back.
         Center where Sian and on his back was the 5 human soldiers which he brought along.
         The other species were on the sides to sense and detect anything which considered danger in the vicinity.

Sian: But No matter how you see it, the soldiers formation and equipments are dangerous. (thought)

Sian: What's with the soldiers your Majesty?

Eric: My name is Eric Lionsvelt. I am the King, I can do what ever I want in my castle. Hmphhh

Sian: Oh, sorry for my late introduction, My name is---------

Eric: WHere IS MY DAUGHTER?  ( scary voice)

                       The King of Lionsvelt. Just as every strong looking King, this guy also has those huge looking beard colored red-scarlet from their blood line. Erika's hair was also red which is also a sign means that they're from the royal blood. With muscles that can probably broke the armor if he flex, and eyes of a true warrior.

Sian: Everyone have probably already notice that your daughter was riding that wolf except you who was gazing me in front.....

Eric: (looks) Oh My Daughter!!!, get down from there!!!

 (While Erika was slowly getting down)

Eric: What did you do to my daughter? (with intimidation look)

                 Sian replied "nothing"

Eric: What nonsense!

Sian: Your daughter is not mute, you can ask her yourself?

(THUD)

           The soldiers reacted...

Soldier: You dare showed your arrogance to his highness?!

        !!!  "We of the Royal Highness Squad shall not stand aside" !!!

(THUD) (sounds of weapons being stomp to the ground)

Sian: Make him shut up

"Yes General"

           Someone from the human team took the order and kindly made the soldier who was making a ruckus shut.

Rose-Soldier: Your mouth is an inconvenience, please consider the people around you including his highness.

L-Soldier: Urk...(looks his majesty)

Eric: . .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  . .

L-Soldier: Can't his Majesty do something about this invaders? (thought)

________________________________

Eric: I heard from rumors...
        : I thank you for saving my daughter form danger, I speak to you not as the king but as the father. Now, speak your intentions, I don't think your only here to just safely return my daughter.

Sian: (smirk) As expected of a king, sharp indeed. (thought)

Sian: I'm here to propose a peace treaty or Unity of Elkia and Lionsvelt. But I don't think a powerful kingdom would just give their title as the 6th powerful kingdom to others without seeing the our power.

Eric: Yes, War is something to do to have the opponent's side give their name or a treaty which singed by both parties.

            Sian looks at the soldier who was one of the soldiers wearing shiny armors and looks like veterans.

Sian: Even if we both signed the treaty, I don't think think the citizens nor the soldiers will accept it without proper procedures.

Eric: Be blunt, what's your point....?

Sian: Have someone or a group of your soldiers duel some of my men. (smirk)

Eric: By men, you could only mean your human soldiers, beast kin and your elves soldiers right?,without those giant wolves.

Sian: Well yes..... (smirk)