I slide my hand under his shirt while I hover over him. I kiss down his neck before getting up, and leaving him frustrated.

"What's wrong?"

"Not now." I open the door, and walk downstairs. He walks out of the room, and I can hear him groan in annoyance. I smile, and open the fridge.

"Jake!" I yell.

"Huh?!"

"I think it's time I get my stuff from my dads!" I say, and I can hear footsteps coming down the steps.

"You think?" He asks, and I nod.

"I wanna get it over with."

"Okay, well let's go." He starts walking out the door, and I don't move.

"What about the guys?" I ask, and I giggle.

"Oh shit...guys come on!" He yells the part, and I smile and roll my eyes. The guys come running down the steps.

"What?" Sam asks.

"We're going to to dads. Wanna come?" I ask.

"Sure." They say, and walk out to the car with us and drive off.

We arrive, and I look at the house nervously.

"It's okay, let's get this over with." Jake says, and smiles.

I hesitantly get out of the car, and close the door behind me. I walk up to the house, and I let myself in. We walk up the steps, and I see my dad on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, and stands up.

"Getting my stuff." I don't make eyecontact, and walk straight to my room.

We quickly start picking things up, and my dad walks in the room.

"I need to talk to you for a moment."

"No, thats okay." I try to walk past him and bring stuff to my car, and he grabs my arm, making me drop everything.

"I've been meaning to call you." He says. I don't respond.

"It's time for you to move back home." He says.

"This isn't my home anymore dad." I start to walk away, and he grabs my arm again. I yank it out of his grip, and look at him furiously.

"Dad. You lost you chance. YOU told me to move out, and I'm not coming back."

"Your not going to be living here. We're moving to New York." He says, and my eyes widen.

"I'm not moving to fucking New York!"

"Watch your language young lady. You are coming with me. You are MY child I I have custody of you."

"You can't do that!" I yell.

"I can, and I am. We're leaving next week."

"I'm not fucking going!" I yell, and I feel a sharp pain on my cheek from his hand. I put my hand over my face, and I feel a tear coming down my cheek.

"If mom never fucking died you wouldn't be like this! You wouldnt be such a fucking abusive alcoholic!" I yell in his face.

COLBYS POV-

I watch them fight, and I shake my head. I start walking towards them, and Corey grabs my hand.

"Stay out of it. She's fine." Corey whispers. I nod.

I look over at them, and I see her dad slap her across the face. I feel anger wash over me, and I storm over.

"If mom never fucking died you wouldn't be like this! You wouldn't be such a fucking abusive alcoholic!" She yells and I shove her dad over.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I yell, and I hear the guys running up behind me.

He stands up, and walks towards me. He towers over me, and I look up at him furiously.

"You just made a big mistake." He says through his teeth. Before I know it I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

I punch him back, and he punches me directly in the mouth before pushing me to the floor.

"Stop!" I hear Kaylee cry.

"What kind of fucking dad are you? Slapping your daughter like that." I say, and spit out blood from him punching me.

"It's none of your business what I do to my daughter." He says, and I push his chest.

"Back the fuck up. If I catch you laying a hand on her again, and you won't live to see another day." I say, and he grins.

"You won't see her for long." He says, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I spit out more blood.

"She's coming with me to New York." He says. I look over at Kaylee, and she looks at me helplessly. I don't know what to say or do so I simply walk out of the house.

——
Authors note: IM SORRY LMFAO

hope you liked this chapter. Tell me if y'all screens r broken