I stare at her but her eyes seem to wonder. They wonder around my head and my body and all over me like she can see something else I can't. I raise an eyebrow.

"Can you see my aura?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she looks away

"And what does it look like?"

"Its just so dark, I don't know" she said it with emotion. Like it was something scary.

"Do you want to try now?" I say.

She looks around, "try what?"

"The future see, right now...on me"

She shrugs, "you think it'll work?"

"Only one way to find out"

I sit up straight and hold out my hands so she can grab them. I lay them open flat on the table and try to concentrate for myself, closing my eyes and breathing.

"You mind?" She asks and I open my eyes. She has her hands in the air and she waves them for me to bring my head closer. I do that and she slowly places her warm hands on my temples.

"Just breathe okay? Try not to kill me or anything" she tells me and I chuckle.

I close my eyes again, or they just automatically close when I feel her tap into my mind. It feels comfortable at first and all my recent memories fly past me as she tries to get to the future. I feel her fingers grow tense a little and I can feel my powers coming to me. They awaken to be awakened, I squeeze my hands together and think to myself how in control I am. And even though I can't feel it in my hands right now, I can feel it coursing through my blood. Turning every ounce black, dark like night.

"Zoe?" She calls and I open my eyes.

She gasps at the sight of my orbs and hers began to turn black.

"Stacey!" I almost yell and she pulls her hands away. I get up out of my seat so fast and stand back from the table. Stacey's eyes clear of darkness and so does mine. She looks up at me before she goes falling back toward the ground.

My heart races and my powers come to me again in full force and I race to her before she hits the ground. I catch her and she jumps up, opening her eyes and breathing hard.

"Stacey! I am so sorry, are you okay?" I ask her, "hold on let me-"

"Zoe, relax" she sits up straight and I help her stand. She looks at me now, like nothing was ever wrong in the first place.

"Zo, your eyes are-"

"I don't care about my eyes, are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm really sorry"

"No you didn't, it was just that I was trying to hard. I still couldn't see anything and I felt your power come to me. Its so dark but so powerful, I think you have the strongest element Zo. I don't know what to say about that" she rushes her words out.

"Just tell me your okay" I let out a breath and run a hand through my hair.

"I'm fine" she fixes her clothes and smiles.

I take away my most powerful gift and step back from her.

"Have you tried finding some type of info on your gift?" She waves her hand so we can make our way back into the building.

"Yeah, all I know is what I know already if that makes sense" I tell her.

She nods, "I wish I could help you more Zo, but this seems like it doesn't want anyone's help you know? Like you were meant to find answers on you own"