Yukio x Oc part 2

Rq: AmethystAngelRose Part 2 of 3 this is gunna be sad people well at least I tried to make it sad I've been stressed as of late so my writing may be off sorry if you hate it

"Mizuki" Yukio called out searching for his girlfriend Grunts and cries where heard from the forest. Upon entering Yukio caught sight of his girlfriend being attacked by Tsukishima her Purple Lolita dress shredded a tear was visible on her stocking whilst her black maryjane heels sunk in the mud. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" Yukio demands as his girlfriend dodged another attack from the tall man.

"She betrayed us! She was helping those Soul reapers!" Tsukishima bluntly stated attacking the purple haired female with a strong force.

"W..what" Yukio whispered Mizukis sliver eyes landed on Yukio guilt wavering through her entire body she never like lying to him. "Lighting strike!" She called upon her Elemental powers Lighting struck at every angle but Tsukishima effortlessly dodged. "Silly girl I can't wait to kill you!" "NOOO" Yukio charged after Tsukishima activating his fulbring the world around them turned pixilated stopping the rain that harshly came down.

"STOP IT YUKIO JUST LEAVE I GOT THIS" The female screamed shoot water attempting to drowned the full bringer but she missed Yukio set up a wall between them and Tsukishima.

"What is he talking about Mizuki?"

She looked away her breath hitched in her throat as she tried to fine the right words. "Nothing It's not important leave Yu-" The wall crashed down as Tsukishima charged towards the girl. "Leave Yukio She's a traitor and she must die" "NO I WON'T LET YOU" Tsukishima raised his blade to kill Yukio but Mizuki jumped in front of the blade. The cold steel pieced her chest nicking her heart but not fully. Yukios eyes widened He tried screaming but nothing came out His fulbring disappeared while he dropped to his knees next to his dying lover.

"My work here is done" Tsukishima left leaving the teens to get soaked. Mizukis body looked peaceful her sliver eyes half lidded and dull slowly steady breaths left her paling lips Mizuki could taste the blood that clogged her throat She knew she was going to die sooner or later She found out a while back that she had a vital disease that was eating her out from the inside she didn't have long anyways but Mizuki never thought she would die this way covered in blood mud and freezing rain as lighting struck beside her and her lover.

"MMizuki" Yukio mumbled running his fingers through her tangled hair. "Yu-ki I ....I'm sorry" Blood spewed out with every word Mizuki spoke making it hard to understand. "No please don't die ...I love you Mizuki" Yukio cried hugging her to his warmth. "It doesn't matter Yukio I was going to die anyway....I'm sorry for betraying you...I...I don't deserve you" Yukio couldn't speak His lost all train of thought as he kissed Mizuki one last time ignore the blood that got on his mouth. Silent tears flood from the blondes face as his heart shattered. "No ..I love you Mizuki I don't care that you betrayed me Don't say those things I could save you we just need to-" The sound of thunder clapping cut him off Mizuki laughed slightly. "I always wondered how it felt to die ... Now I know..Funny how I don't feel pain I'm so cold and Numb Yukio why is it so cold"

Yukio finally let it go he clung onto Mizuki hoping she could stay alive getting up whilst carrying bridal style he begun to run as fast as he can out the muddy forest. "I know it's cold just stay with me please Mizuki" Mizuki chuckled again before shutting her eyes. "I'm so tired I love you Yukio" "NOO MIZUKI STAY AWAKE I CAN SAVE YOU" "No you can't Good...bye..yukioooo" Her breathing stopped Her chest seized it movement Yukio fell to his knees again he had no clue what to do all he knew was that his love Mizuki Asami had just died in his arms.

"MIZUKI NOOOOOOOOO why couldn't I save you" He cried kissing her forehead. "This is my fault I can't stop loving you"