Pocky ~Uryu Ishida

"Please please Naomi please" Orihime begged me she wanted to play pocky with Ichigo but she didn't want it to seem weird for her to ask first so she wanted me to play with My crush Uryu first. "N-no plus Uryu wouldn't play with me... I mean... he doesn't like me."

"Who doesn't like you?" Ichigo says walking up with Uryu I glared over a Orihime who didn't tell me that she was gunna have the boys show up.
"No one Orihime wants to play pocky with you!" I yell pushing her to her crush she gasp and glared at me.
"Naomi wanted to play with Uryu first!" She shouted grabbing me and shoving me towards him but being the clumsy person i am I fell to the ground. "Ow" I felt a pair of thin arms wrap around my waist as I was lifted up. "I'll play with you Omi" Uryu says blushing using the nickname he had given me. I stood there like a fool as Orihime handed him the box.

"You put one end in you mouth Uryu and Naomi put this end in hers and you eat till uh" She explain a bit my face was redder the Renjis hair. "Ok so like this?" Uryu bit on end and nodded to me I slowly bit the other end and started to eating I soon felt Uryus soft lips against mine. His hands clutched onto my waist pulling me closer to him deepening the kiss I smiled and draped my arms around his neck. His tongue slid across my bottom lips begging for an entrance I parted my lips letting him explore my mouth and I traced his.

"This got awkward really fast ima go uh bye Orihime." We heard Ichigo say I pulled away blushing. "Uh well Er That was fun" I giggle kissing his cheek Uryu grinned and kissed me again. "I do like you Omi" He says calmly letting go of my waist but holding onto my hand. I grinned at Orihime i could tell she was slightly upset that Ichigo left.
"I'm going to take my girlfriend to the movies if you go find Ichigo you can come" Uryu says I blushed at the fact that I was his girlfriend.
"Ok hehe see ya guys!" she giggles leaving I looked back at Uryu and kissed him for the 3rd time. "I love you Uryu" "I love you too Omi now let get going before they come back" I giggled but nodded.