Grimmjow (Lemon)

Quick A/N I had written this for FairyDemonSoulReaper on my Random Lemons one shot and since some people want a Grimmjow lemon on here im using this and I'm too lazy to think of another one cuz I have 10 other request on my other story so Enjoy :)

A loud rasping at my bedroom door disturbed me from my reading sighing I got up and walked to the door. 'Better be a good fucking reason for disturbing me' I grumbled standing by the locked door.

"WHO IS IT!" I shouted Being one of Lord Aizens subordinates you learn to 1) Not trust many people and 2) ALWAYS keep your door locked ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT OR WHERE YOU AT.

"It's Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez" A deep voice slurred I frowned I loved the angry brute but can't fucking stand him whilst he's drunk. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED AT 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT!" A low growl came from the other side. "Open the door___" "What if I don't want to!" The door flew past me my eyes widen in anger and shock. "HOLY SHITTING COWS!" I felt my small body get lifted and slammed against the wall.

"I know you love me___" my eyes widen more as a blush adorned my face but soon I broke out laughing. "Haha I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT GODDAMN SCIENTIST NEXT TIME I SEE HIS PINK ASS!" Grimmjow looked taken back for a second I looked him in his blue eyes. "What!" He growled deeply.

"I simply dont tell people I love them straight forward I have to show them" I giggled thinking Grimmjow would get more angry but I was wrong a giant smirk crossed his sexy face. "Then you will show me how much you love me."

I felt my body hit the bed as Grimmjow straddle I started to squirm under the large man.

"G-Grim-Grimmjow wha-what are you uh um erm uh doing" I stuttered growing more flustered as his huge hands roamed my body.

"Hm nothing just playing with my new toy that's all" I stared at him shocked by his bluntness. "but...but.wha-" Before I could find the words to say his mouth was on mine he was fiercely kissing me. The blue haired man used his tongue to push open my mouth so he can roam it. I could taste the alcohol on his tongue I was about pull away till his hand pushed my head forward deepening the sloppy kiss.

Finally needing air I forced my mouth away becoming a panting mess. My (color) hair was everywhere blocking my vision but I could tell he was smirking. "W-wow" "Wow nothing I'm just getting started" He growled in my ear his hot breathe tickling my ear. "Grimmjow" I moaned/ singsonged to him encouraging him to go on. His smirked grew and he begun kissing my neck bitting and licking the sensitive skin then he did it he found my weak spot. "Ah G-Grimmjow right there aah bite harder" I moaned gripping the bed sheets while arching into his hips. He complied bitting down he began grinding on me I follows his actions whilst one hand ran through his hair an the other caressed his hallow mask. "Y'know this mask looks really sexy on you" I giggle kissing it.

Getting tired of the clothing between us Grimmjow broke our kiss to remove my (f/c) sleeping robes and his Hakama. "Hm naked under your robes eh?" my face grew hot. "Well I don't usually expect insanely sexy men to barge into my room to fuck me" I retorted then I remembered my door it was laying right on the floor leaving to room exposed to anyone in the hall. "Oh shit oh shit My door! People will see us doing..Y'know" His mouth reconnected with mine for a quick kiss.

"Shut the fuck up woman let them see!" he growled as he returned to what we were doing Grimmjows mouth latched on the my right breast whilst he massaged the left. "Oh god! Grimmjow please don't stop" I moaned loudly his teeth grazed over my perked bud before bitting down on it. I screamed/Groaned in shock bucking my hips with more force against his harden member. He gave the same treatment to the left breast getting the same reaction.

His mouth moved down leaving kisses and bite marks across my skin till he got to my womanhood. "Please" I whispered breathlessly I wanted him badly. His hollow mask grazed my inner thigh as he took my clit into his mouth running his tongue across and forming circles into it. His hands gripped my hips as he rubbed roughly before slapping my ass. I arched into his mouth my hands clawed at the bed sheets before pulling his hair then moved back to the sheets. His tongue slid in and out of my heat before he slid to fingers into me and moving them at an inhuman pace. Before I knew my body was spazzing out and I released over his hand. "S-sorry" I panted he just chuckled as he licked his hand clean.

Without warning he pounced back up attacking my weak spot and forcefully thrusting into me.

"OH FUCK GRIMMJOW!" I cried out syncing with his thrust. With every buck and roll of his hips he went faster and deeper filling my body with more and more pleasure and passion. "Say.My.Name" "Grimmjow!" "Louder bitch!" I mewled clawing his back. "GRIMMJOW!" He smirked obviously enjoying his name coming out of his mouth. "What to you want me to do to you woman." "FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE GRIMMJOW!" He pulled out and slammed into me reapeatly before flipping me onto my stomach. "Hold onto the head post unless you wanna get hurt" He warned I complied He thrusted back into me the sound of skin on skin, Mewls, Grunts ,Screaming and the wood hitting the wall filled Los Noches.

Again Grimmjow pulled out but this time flipping us both to where he was on his back and I was on top. I had to hold on to his shoulders to keep from flying off as I bounced on Grimmjow. The feeling of pleasure burned in the pit of my stomach as we both we nearing our climaxes. "Scream my name when you cum bitch." I nodded after a few more harsh thrusts I released. "OH GOD YES, YES GRIMMJOW!!" He came right after me grunting in pleasure. I rolled off of him and cuddled into his side. Both our bodies were sweaty and sticky I started to feel the pain of our sex starting to take a toll on me.

"Fuck! they down call you the Sexta Espada for no reason" I sighed Grimmjow chuckled and pulled me closer so he could wrap the blanket around us. Kissing my head he started to speak. "Your mine ___ Remember that woman, Now gets some rest your gunna need it" I giggled softly. "Ha I love you Grimmjow" "Whatever woman"

~extended ending~ 3rd person p.o.v

"FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE GRIMJOW!" ___ cried out

Szayel, Starrk and Ulquiorra stood outside in Hueco Mundo.

"I feel uncomfortable hearing this" Szayel complained running his hands threw his pink haired. "When we sent Grimmjow up there I didn't expect this to happened I thought ___ had more decency!" He added the other two nodded. "Sick animals its disgusting having to hear them" Ulquiorra bluntly states "Be fucking lucky your rooms not next to ___ I swear if I hear this all night I'm going to fucking kill them" Starrk yelled walking inside. The other two followed suit regretting walking past ___'s room.