Breath~Renji abarai

"Hime!" I turned from my Father and Uncle to see my red haired crushed walking up to me. The cold Atmosphere around us quickly turned warm as I wrapped my arms around us.

"Ah look at that Jushirō my little girl has grown up." My lazy father said to his best friend.
"Hai, She has but she still acts so young" I stopped hugging Renji and glared at the two.

"Will you two shut up before I sick Kamisori No Shi on both of you!" I growled as my black bangs fell over my face.
"Captain Kyoraku would you mind if I stole your daughter for a short time?" Renji asked blushing a deep shade of red He never knows how to react towards my father who was highly over protective of me.

"Ah Shunsui let the boy take her he's harmless" Jushirō chuckles looking at me Thank god for my uncle.

"I wasn't going to object Jushirō besides I've dealt with her enough let her bug someone else" My father lazily joked towards me I growled and turned towards Renji as we set off into the cold night.

"It's beautiful at night I love the winter" I say watching the snowfall softly around us.
"It really is Hime it's kinda like the day we first me." I blushed and giggled at the memories.
"Ah Yeah My first day in the Soul academy I was running late and I slid on ice right into you, Oh I was so embarrassed" I giggled looking up at his perfect features

The snow was landing on his red hair I laughed reaching up and brushing it off. He smiled back down at me and put his fingers to my chin leading my face up towards his. I starred into his brown eyes for a moment before leaning in.

"OH HIME!!!!!!!" I was pulled away from Renji's soft lips and into a pair of large boobs I felt all the air escape my lungs as I started to suffocate in Rangiku's drunk death hug.
"Ugh! Thanks a lot for ruining the moment Rangiku!" I heard Renji yell angrily Rangiku let me go.

"OH SWEET JOY AIR!" I yelled gasping harshly at the freezing wind.
"Oh were you two kissing? Oh mi godzzzz soo cute I'mzzzzz sorry!" She yells running off I didn't say anything I just continue to breath in the harsh cold.

"Uh Hime....I just uh..." I leaned up and kissed him I felt all the air escape my lungs as I pulled Renji closer to me to deepened the heated kiss. When we pulled away snow at covered both our faces.
"I really like you Renji" I blushed hugging him. "I don't like you Hime I love you You always seem to take the breath right out of me" I smile into his chest.
"I couldn't have said it any better"

"See Shunsui I told you she would be fine" I let go to see my Father and uncle on a near by roof top.
"You were right Jushirō yet I feared a little when Rangiku had ahold off her" My father laughed I blushed a deep shade of red and looked back at Renji.
"We may continue this later right now I have to go kill my father!" I kissed his cheek and went after the 8th division captain whom had flashed stepped away.