Another ikkaku one

(A/N) I'm going to make a second Ikkaku since the first one was a death story I just thought i'll try something new thx :) ~Maddie_Biersack

I finished my choirs around squad 4 I was just about to leave when Ikkaku was dragged in fiercely by Yumichika and Renji.

"IM FINE! I DONT NEED ANY WEAK ASS 4th SQUAD SUBORDINATES TO HEAL ME!" He thrashed around blood was getting everywhere as his movements got weaker. Renji looked back spotting me and grinned.

"Shut up Ikkaku Look Ilia is here she'll heal you quickly" Ikkaku looked back and blinked wildly at me. I gasped at the size of the wound on his chest and the few wounds on his sides and forearmd. I grabbed a few subordinates to help me lift Ikkaku and put him on a gurney.

"I'm going to need a set of bandages and a jar of numbing ointment Also a cleared room. Tell either Lieutenant Isane or Captain Unahara to infront Captain Zaraki ASAP... OH AND GET THIS BLOOD CLEANED UP NOW!"

"Yes Miss Tiko" Two set off to get supplies well the other two helped me pushed the reluctant fellow 3rd seat.

"IM FINE!" Ikkaku yell I smack his bald head and told him to shut up. "Alright you take his left side You help me with this wound its deeper then the others" They nodded as we started to heal one of the Shinigami's returned with the bandages and the ointment.

"Alright how did you get these wounds?" I growled at him he looked over at the other two gentlemen I followed his gaze to see them grinning.

"WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO!" They chuckled softly

"Don't yell at us it was all Ikkaku he-"

"DONT TELL HER ABARAI OR I'LL KILL YOU" Ikkaku went to get up but I pushed him down.

"Then you tell me Baldly" A blush crept along his cheeks as he muttered curse words.

"Do you remember your abusive ex?" I nodded

"Aijo yea I broke up with him two nights ago"

"Well I sorta attempted to beat the shit out if him for hurting you so many times" It was my turn to blush.

"W-what?" I breathlessly said

"I mean I did beat the shit outta him he's out cold as we speak but I hated how he use to treat you"

I smirked and kissed the top of his head.

"Y-you di" I was cut off by him pulling me into a quick kiss.

"I had to cause I love you" I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed him

"I love you too baldy" I whispered quietly