Follow the signs~Hisagi

People never called me normal I was that one shinigami that would listen to heavy metal. That's why I was attracted to the punk himself Shūhei we would always sit in his Barracks listening to him play his guitar. Rangiku soon found out I had feelings for him and being herself she has to attempt to get me to confess to the 9th division lieutenant.

"Samiru you should just confess to him." the big breasted woman yelled bouncing infront of me.
"No Rangiku I have no time for this I have to deliver papers to Captain Komamora at this moment." I argued pushing past the reluctant lieutenant who would never give up. "C'mon you even sound like him all maturey Work this Work that." she taunted but yet she was right Hisagi got me into acting all mature but yet I am still the 3rd seat of the 13th division and I made a promise to Jushirō that I would deliver these papers for him. I kept walking with Rangiku following. "Oooh Samiru How bout I hook you two up hmmm what should I do oh maybe I should get the other gir-" "NO RANGIKU JUST STOP I'VE TRIED TO TELL HIM I GAVE HIM SO MANY SIGNS TO FOLLOW BUT IT HAS NOT WORK NOW LET ME GET BACK TO WORK AND STOP FUSSING OVER MINE AND SHŪHEI'S RELATIONSHIP!" I shouted at her my whole face was twitching in anger as I stormed off pissed.

Hisagi's p.o.v
I starred in awe at Samiru her beautiful neon green/grey eyes went red as she stormed off. I hopped down from the tree I was relaxing in. "Rangiku what did you do to Samiru?" I asked sternly she smiled widely at me poking at my chest. "You never followed her signs this is your fault Shūhei go fix it!" She coed flash stepping off. I thought hard what signs was she talking about. Hmm Samiru was always calm around me never afraid to tell me that she loved me more then any of her friends. As realisation hit I saw the red haired shinigami walking past me scowling. I reached out and grabbed her quickly flash stepping to my barracks.

Samiru's p.o.v
I landed softly on the ground quickly using my reflexes to attack whomever grabbed me by punching them square in the chest. "Ow!" My eyes widened as I saw Hisagi clutching his chest. "Baka Gomen Hisagi." I whined hugging the man. " It quite alright Sami" He chuckles I deadpanned. WARNING LEMON AT THIS POINT!!!!!!
"BAKA WHY DID YOU GR-" His soft lips pushed against my own I smiled into the kissed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you Samiru I've always have." he says after pulling away I smirked taking control I shoved him on the couch straddling his waist. "Good to know." Our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss his tongue slid acrossed my bottom lip I gladly denied him access. Upset he grabbed my ass in attempt FAIL. He groaned between the his I smirked grinding my hips against his causing a loud moan to slip his lips.

I took advantage of his mouth quickly tracing everywhere his tongue pushed mine away fighting for dominance which he won in revenge I bit his tongue. He took control and flipped me over to where he was straddling me. "Your gunna wish you didn't do that Sami." before I could react he went for my neck finding my soft spot. "Sh-hūhei" I moaned arching into his hips his member grew poking my inner thigh causing another moan to escape my lips. without thought we undressed each other only leaving our underwear. I flipped him over and searched for his spot. Biting sucking and licking it drawing blood and leaving a mark. "God Sami your such a freak" he moaned in pleasure his hands clutched the back of my bra ripping it off in one swift motion I remove his boxers and starred at his size smiling at it. "Hm ooh really now Shūhei." I giggled he got ontop again ripping off my panties and shoving himself in me. "AH SHU-HŪHEI" I cried in pain and pleasure. "Erg your so tight." he moaned biting at my breast while thrusting into me. He hit my G-spot I screamed his name loud a large grin came across his face.

"YELL IT SAMIRU YELL MY FUCKING NAME." He moans slamming in and out. "SHŪHEI HISAGI FAS-ASTER AH PL-EASE" I shouted clawing at his back I leaned forward and repeatly bit at his neck making him moan and grunt. a tight feeling grew in my stomach as I knew I was nearing my release. "SHŪHEI HARDER!" He nodded going faster and harder as my walls tightened around his member I arched my back releasing my juices on him. He rode out my organism with a few more thrust before releasing his seed in me. "SAMIRU!" He moans into my ear one last time before pulling out. Our heated bodies laid close together as we caught our breath. "I love you Samiru." I smiled "I more then love you Shūhei" I whisper before falling into a sound sleep.

I hoped you liked it this is my first actual Lemon Ik it kinda sucks but yea I'm either doing Renji or Ichigo next.