Chapter 26: Locked Away

Start from the beginning

"FINE." Jimin walked to his desk and opened the file.

"D-Dad?"

~•~•~

30 minutes later Blackpink, Monsta X, and RM walked through the doors.

"Hey, where is Snake?" Wonho wondered.

"I looked up in his room you could say." Yoongi chuckled making everyone burst out laughing.

"So I am guessing he is reading the files?"

"Yes, Lisa is reading the files."

"Yoongi you do know that the locks are on the inside for the door?" RM chuckled as he remembers the door.

"Jimin forgot and so did I and don't worry I found some heavy things to barricade the door and I did somethings to his window." He smirked. "Wonho can you move the stuff from Jimins door?" Wonho nodded and went upstairs and almost immediately you could hear something big and heavy moving against the wood floor.

"YOONGI I WILL MURDER YOU" Jimin yelled as he slipped out of his room.

"NAMJOON!" Yoongi screamed as he saw Jimin by the stairs.

"Jimin." Namjoon glared at the younger before hugging Yoongi who has his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms are around his neck.

"I'm topping tonight baby," Jimin said in a threatening tone. "and Namjoon did you get it?" Jimin said in a normal tone confusing everyone in the room.

"Bipolar much?"

"Minhyuk, I love you but piss off and just fuck your boyfriend." Jimin snapped who hid behind his lover.

"Stop being inappropriate." Yoongi teased and the younger growled.

"Jimin this is for you and I suggest when you see this to have someone around you" Namjoon walked back over to Jimin and gave him the chip before he plied Yoongi of him and placed him next to The younger.

"Well we should go then and Jimin I hope everyone goes well!" Lisa kissed Jimins cheek before walking out. The other girls did the same as Lisa before walking out.

"Yeah Jimin good luck." Kihyun gave him a thumbs up.

"See you tomorrow," Namjoon smiled and walked out after Monsta X.

"Jimin baby are you ready to see what is on the drive?" Yoongi put his hand on Jimins shoulder.

"Can I have you first then look at the chip?" Jimin shyly smiled looking up and the elder.

"Fine but then we look on the-" Yoongi couldn't finish as Jimin smashed his lips on his.

Smut warning ⚠️ (Yes I know finally!)

Jimin pushes himself between the elder's legs and thought about how he couldn't get enough of how Yoongi was kissing him with so much passion.

The rush of wanting to be together and their raw touches were just way too much for their erections that were rubbing against each other, their clothes creating more friction but also holding a barrier against their desires, for now.

After who knows how long, Jimin moved away while licking his own lips, Yoongi already being too shaky and too dazed to even think, let alone speak or move.

The younger observed Yoongis swollen red lips, his face a tint of red while his breathing was shaking, his lungs not working properly after being kissed in such a manner.

"Have I ever said that I love the way you taste?" Jimin chuckled pecking Yoongis lips again before slowly slipping his hands under Yoongi's shirt to pull it off.