Ch.6 ^Hello...again^

Picture of what Jasmine looks like to the right side.

(Mary's P.O.V.)

        It's been three days and still the guards haven't found her! Like seriously how hard is it to find her they have friken ten times the sense of smell then a human and we have some of Kendra's things so they can know her scent and find her. But nope they still haven't found her and Grey's still in the safe room he hasn't calmed down at all I think he's just been getting worse. His mother and father have tried to calm him but it doesn't help. But I've come up with a plan to get Kendra back and Grey has to be released for it to work. His beast will find her I just know it.

        I walked ot the safe room to see Grey's father just watching Grey with a sad expression. If Grey doesn't calm down soon then he could loose himself to his wolf forever. I walked over to him and stood by him but he didn't seem to notice. "Sir." I said. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "What is it slave?" He asked. "I think I might have a plan to get Kendra back to Grey." I replied. At the mention of Kendra's name Grey looked over at us and snarled. His father looked at me questionably. "What is your plan." He said. "What if we give something of Kendra's to Grey then release him he'll find her I just know it. If he's so persistent in getting out of this safe room then he must be able to find her." I said.

        Grey's father glanced up at Grey again to see his son pacing back and forth growling. He took a deep breath then looked at me. "Are you sure this will work." He said. Not entirely but I have a feeling he will find Kendra. "Yes." I replied. "Okay go get something of Kendra's will give it to him then open the doors I'll order all the women and children to stay in their rooms while he's out." He said. I nodded then ran to Kendra's room I found her favorite sweater and left the room. The women and children were already in their rooms. I hope this works because if it doesn't then we've released a feral wolf.

        I reached the safe room and gave the sweater to his father. Most of the guards were surrounding this area. "I'm going to enter the safe room and give him this once he has it and takes in her scent open the doors and get out of his way. He won't stop for anyone once he has her scent will just trail beside and behind him." Grey's father shouted to all the guards. With that he entered the safe room and Grey snarled at him. He handed Grey the sweater and once Grey caught her scent he shifted and headed straight for the doors the guards opened them up right in time as he took off down the hall.

        His father gabbed me. "Hold on." He said. With that he used his unnatural werewolf speed and we followed Grey. Grey was heading right for the library and then stopped at the tunnel passage they had under the castle. Some of the guards opened it and he jumped down into the tunnel and we trailed behind him. Once we were out of the castle he headed into the woods and to the city. Humans were watching him with terror as he ran through the city knocking down carts and other things. We were traveling on the out skirts of the city.

        Grey stopped at an old motel and lifted his head to smell. He ran to a room and ran right through the door it crumbled at the impact. The window was open in the room this had to be Kendra's room and I guess she knows were after her. Grey started to ram into the wall and it started to crack. "Shouldn't we stop him." I shouted. "No he'll think were trying to stop him and he'll attack us." His father said. Soon the wall couldn't take any more of the impact and it broke. Grey ran right through it and into the woods again. "I smell a scent it could be the girl." His father shouted. 

        That's when I saw her she was running and when I mean running she was dead set on staying away from us. "He's not going to tackle her is he!" I said worried. "No he'll run her out and when she's to tired she'll stop and then he'll have her." He replied. We ran for another fifteen minutes and then Kendra just collapsed from exhaustion. Grey walked over to her and growled at her but nudged her and seemed to be looking her over. We took a step forward but Grey got in front of Kendra and snarled and bared his teeth at us. He then shifted and was handed a pair of basket ball shorts he put them on then glared at Kendra. "You've been very naughty, kitten." He said huskily. Kendra glared at him and then he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and walked to the car. They entered then walked away.

(Kendra's P.O.V.)

        We sat in the car as we headed back to the castle. I'm for sure dead I still can't believe he went after me. "I told you the last time you disobeyed me you'de get punished so when we get back you'll be punished slave." He growled. I just looked at him and nodded. The rest of the drive was spent in silence and him just glaring at me. He yanked me out of the car and we headed into the castle and down to the dungeons. Once we were down there he slapped me it felt like fire on my cheek. I cupped it with my hand but them he pulled it away and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. He pulled away with a smirk on his face. "Never run away again because I'll always find you no matter what." He growled then pushed me into a cell and locked it. A guard then appeared and he told him what my punishment would be.

~One Week Later~

        One week is how long I've been in this cold disgusting cell. I've been smacked, punched,  and kicked. I've only gotten one small meal a deal and a little bit of water. I haven't took a shower in forever all I want is for this punishment to be over. Grey hasn't come down to see me at all since the day I was put into this fucking cell! Oh but I did get a visit from his dear bed slave Jasmine and all she said to me is how good it was when he fucked her. I heard footsteps coming my way and it was Mary she looked sad and angry once she saw me. 

        "Your punishment is up your to take a shower, change, eat and drink something then go to sleep." Mary said. "Okay." I whispered. With that I got out of the cell and followed Mary to my room. "I'll be in my room if you need me." She said then left my room. I took a nice long shower then change in a red bra and underwear and put on a red nightgown. I put my hair up in a bun then ate the food I was given. I then laied down on my bed and started to cry all the pain I'de kept bottled in I broke. I cried because Dallas abandoned me, my fake parents gave me away, and being Grey's slave then punished.