Ch.12 ^Mate^

I finally updated! Yeah!! Sorry for the wait but again I have a life out of Wattpad and I am a busy person. I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully it will leave you on the edge of your seats. :) lol. Also THANK YOU so much for 11,000+ reads and 300+ votes it means so much to me!! I even have a suprise for you at the end of this chapter! ;)

        Everything had changed so much since I came here. I'm a princess and a werewolf. My real parents are alive and my wolf is going to make an appearance soon. As I looked at my father all these emotions came over me and I pulled away from Grey's embrace and ran to my father hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so happy I found you darling." He said softly. "Me too." I replied happily. I pulled away and my father looked at me. He had a sad expression on his face. "I missed seeing your brother and you grow up." He said. I gave him a soft smile. "Well you have us now."I said. "Indeed I do wait till your mother sees you." He replied. Grey then came over to me wrapping his arms around me. My father narrowed his eyes at Grey causing me to laugh.

        I knew Grey had a smirk on his face. "I'd appreciate it if you kept your hands off my little girl when I'm around." My father growled. Grey pulled away from me and stood next to me. "I can't help myself." Grey said. My father shook his head at Grey then went over to Grey's parents to discuss things. I looked at Grey. In a two days he would turn twenty and would be able to find his mate. If it wasn't me I would leave and disappear from Grey's life forever. But if I am his mate he would be all mine. I could't help but smile at that thought. Grey then looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised. "What?" He asked. I just grinned and shook my head at him. "Nothing." I replied. He gave me a smile and pulled me to him.

        There was then a knock and Mary appeared in the doorway her hand motioning for me to come over to her. "I'll be right back." I said. Grey's arms tightened around me an he let out a low growl. "I'll only be just a few minutes then I'm all yours." I whispered in his ear. He reluctantly let me out of his arms and I walked over to Mary. She grabbed my hand pulled me out of the room and shut the door.

        "What is it?" I asked. Mary had a grin on her face. "Your father is king Stone, your a princess, a werewolf and you didn't even bother to tell me any of this!" She squealed then smacked my arm lightly. "Jeez women I only just found out about all of it and how did you find out this so quickly." I replied. "News travels fast around the castle." She said. "I sure does." I said. "I even heard you might just be Grey's mate." She said happily. I smile formed on my face. "Maybe." I said. A frown then appeared on her face making me confused. "What?"I asked. "What are you going to do about Grey's bed slaves because I'm pretty sure you don't want to share him." Mary replied.

        How could I have forgotten Grey's little sluts! My hands were made into fists and anger flared inside of me. I still kept a smile on my face though. "Mary if you would excuse me I have some things to discuss with my dear prince." I said through gritted teeth. A smirk was on Mary's face. "Of course princess." She said. I turned around and entered back into the room. When I looked around Grey's parents and my father were gone they must have went back down to the party to clear everything up. I then saw Grey sitting down on one of the chairs. I had to figure out a plan to get Grey to get rid of his bed slaves with out commanding him. If I commanded him he wouldn't do it. A smirk formed on my face oh I have the perfect plan.

        I walked over to Grey and straddled him. I then leaned closer to him leaving little kisses up and down is neck. Grey's hands made contact with me waist as I brought my lips up to his ear. "Grey." I purred out into his ear. "Yes kitten." He replied huskily. I pulled away and looked at him putting an innocent look on my face. "We have a problem." I said. His eyes widened a little. "What! What is it?" He asked quickly. Now to start my plan. I looked down and lifted one of my hands to play with a strand of my hair. "Kitten." Grey said softly. "It's your bed slaves I don't like that they get to touch you I don't want to share you." I said quietly. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. Gosh this was easy! "I want them gone out of the castle so I can have you all to myself." I replied softy. He put a hand under my chin and lifted my head so I looked up at him. "Done." Grey said then claimed my lips with his in a slow and passionate kiss. And that ladies is how you get your Alpha of a mate to do what you want.

        After a make out session with Grey I had went to my room while Grey went to find his bed slaves and tell them to get packing since they had to leave the castle and go to the city tonight. Mary had came by and we picked out my dress I was going to wear for Grey's birthday gathering. It is a long ballroom styled dress. It's a crimson red with some black here and there. I decided to go roam around the castle so I exited my room to only have myself shoved up against the wall by Jasmine. I shoved her off of me. "Shouldn't you be leaving." I said. "Just wait I'll get rid of you and then Grey will be all mine." She said angrily then walked away from me leaving the castle. Like she could ever do anything to me.

(Two days later)

        Tonight is the night. I'de finally find out if Grey and I were mates. I was already ready for his birthday gathering. I took a deep breath and let it out. I'm nervous and scared what if Grey and I aren't mates? If that was true I would be heart broken I've become attached to Grey and if he finds his mate and it's not me I'll just be forgotten. I sat down on my bed. My father then entered my room. "You look beautiful sweetheart." He said. I gave him a weak smile. "Thank you." I said. He came and sat down next to me. "Don't worry sweetheart." He said. I looked at him. "How can I not if were not mates I lose Grey, I'm in love with him dad." I replied. My father pulled me into hug. "I know and the he's in love with you. If the moon goddess doesn't pair you up as mates then she has gone insane. You to a truly in love and it will only grow stronger." He said. "Your right let's do this." I said pulling away from the hug and walking to the ballroom with my head held high.

(Grey's P.O.V.)

        I sat down impatiently tapping my foot waiting for Kendra to come down to the ballroom. I hadn't been allowed to see her since yesterday and I'm dying to see my kitten already. I need to know she's all mine forever. If she isn't I don't even give a fuck I'll make her mine even if the moon goddess hates it! My parents kept on stealing glances at me they must want to know if Kendra's my mate as much as me. I can't tell you how many girls I've met already tonight to see if we were mates not that it mattered at all because I just wanted Kendra.

        That's when the ball room doors opened and i found myself standing up from my throne and heading towards that direction. The most intoxicating scent overwhelmed my senses it smelled of strawberries and vanilla. "Mine." Clayton (my wolf) growled. She then appeared walking towards me with her head down god she looked so beautiful. Clayton kept on howling 'mate' inside of my head. She then lifted her head and I looked into her blue eyes a large smile formed on both of our faces. She was mine forever and we both knew it. Then there was screaming everywhere through out the ballroom and Clayton was screaming at me to get to our mate. I started towards her but a black blur ran towards her and took her away. She disappeared and I couldn't find her scent anywhere. I looked around fanatically for her but she was gone something had taken her from me. I let out a growl. "Kendra!" I roared out.

        Okay so there you go! Any questions or predictions comment them below! :) Now for your guys suprise... So I have been thinkig and I've decided to make a second book to this book. It will be called:The Alpha and the Princess. It will be based off of Grey and Kendra's daughter and her story with a forbidden love with a certain Alpha (You'll find out in the second book why him ad her are a no no forbidden ;) It will be releaed and started when this book is finished. :D