|| • Chapter 23 • ||

I let out a sigh and stand up from my full height a slip the cap back on eyeliner pencil. I stare at my reflection for a few minutes before letting out another sigh and tucking my hair behind my ear. I reached for the small jar of body glitter and unscrewed the cap. I then dabbed my pinky in it and spread it around the corners of my eyes.

I saw Callum before I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I closed the body glitter and a smile at his reflection. He rests his chin on my shoulder and smiles back at me.

"You look absolutely stunning." He kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes.

"You say that to all the pregnant women you see." I ran my hand over my stomach and he grips my hand.

"I don't and you can barely tell that your pregnant." He kisses my shoulder.
I turn around to face him and lean against the dresser.

"Do you think we rushed into this relationship?"

He stares at me confused for a bit before shaking his head. "No, are you having second thoughts about it?"

Yes. "No, I just feel..." I trail off and shake my head. "It's nothing." I advert my attention to the floor.

"Amelia," He tilts my head up to look at him. "bella, if you aren't happy let me now ok?" He runs his fingers through my hair, brushing it out my face.

"It's not that I'm not happy." I sigh.

"Then what's wrong?" He frowns.

"Hormones." I wave it off and turn to finish my make-up.

"If you say so." He rubs his hands down my arms.

Except it wasn't hormones. The honey moon phase with Callum has passed and my little attraction to him has gone away.

|| • || • || • Bryn's P.O.V • || • || • ||

I stand up from my hunched over position and lower my camera from my face. Everything around me slows down as my heart speeds up. The music seems to become background noise and the light the disco ball created seemed to slowly glide over her face as she stepped through the door.

Amelia.

She was breathtakingly beautiful yet she didn't look happy. Her lips formed a straight light yet shined as if she spent hours looking for the right shade of gloss. Her eyes was a mixture of white, grey and black with glitter around the edges as the eyeliner curled around her top and lower lids. The colors only made the blue stand out more.

Her hair was in loose curls around her back and shoulders, framing her face.
Her dress was black and hugged her body nicely, wrapping around her curves and giving them all the credit to making it look good. It was long sleeved, low cut and showed off an acceptable amount of cleavage. It was classy yet sexy at the same time. She held a small black clutch in her hand and she seemed to be scanning the floor behind me.

I stood there and enjoyed her beauty and prayed that she saw me.

My moment was over when Callum came up behind her and slid his arm across the small of her back. Instantly a smile lit up on her face and she looked up at him.

They met each other for a kiss and I quickly looked away.

You're here to work Brayline, my inner voice chided. Not to pine over a girl you screwed up with.

"Right!"

I looked down at my camera, checked my memory on my card and let out a sigh.

This was going to be a long night.