°29°

"Thank you for walking me here, hyung. You really didn't had to." Jimin talked embarrassed.

"Nah, I wanted this." Yoongi replied which made the younger held his head down, trying to cover his face at least for a little.

"Psh, there you go agai-"

"JIMIN! ARE YOU THER-" They can hear the parents of Jimin.

"Shut up, they're gonna kiss." Jimin's dad whispered.

I swear, they're embarrassing.

Yoongi smirked.

"Looks like I have a boost." Jimin hit his arms trying to stop everything that is embarrassing him.

"Anyways hyung, I'm gonna be heading." Jimin sneakily leaned in just to kiss Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi on the other side see this coming so he also sneakily wait for the kiss, only to turn his head to face Jimin so their lips touched.

Jimin immediately leaned away, blood rushing through his face so fast he thought his blood was Usain Bold II.

"You-"

"You liked it, I know." Yoongi smirked.

"I didn't!" Jimin shouted, that made Yoongi's face go serious.

Did I messed up?

"Wait- I was only kidding! Of course, I like it!"

Yoongi suddenly grinned.

"You- evil!"

Yoongi held up a thumbs up at Jimin's parents who was sneakily watching then through the window.

They replied a thumbs up as well, indicating it was a nice move, while they grinned.

Yoongi took everything too much.

"How dare you do this to me, you are so dea-"

Yoongi took everything too much that he kissed him on the lips with Jimin's parents watching them.

Jimin immediately kissed back though, completely oblivious at the moment.

They leaned back when both of them heard a cough.

"We told you it was a great move, not a sign to-"

"Shh dear, let them be." Jimin's dad cut in.

"You must be Yoongi, Jimin tells us so much about yo-"

"Dad!" His Dad only laughed at that though.

"Anyways, what were you doing this late here, Yoongi?" Mr. Park asked.

"I wanted to return your son back sir.  Thank you for lending me him for a wonderful day, unless you don't want him back, I would gladly keep him with m-" Yoongi makes a face when Jimin steps on his foot.

Hard.

"Goodnight hyung, thank you for tonight!" Jimin shouted, grabbing his parents.

"You guys are so embarrassing." Jimin whispered.

"I swear, I'm gonna disown you if you won't marry him!" His Dad replied in whisper.

"Dad!"

Yoongi laughs at that as he went to his own house, grinning so much, it looks creepy.