°11°

"Is this our thing now? Making out in the bathroom?" Yoongi smirked, as he was -again- pinned on the wall by Jimin.

"Is that even a thing?" Jimin glared at him.

"It wasn't, until this became a routine." Yoongi threw Jimin an annoyingly sexy smirk.

"You would pull me and push me to one of the bathroom, you act like you could control me and you'll end up being the one who get busted neck. Not gonna lie though, you look really hot wearing the hickey I give you almost everyday." Yoongi narrated, smirk still evident on his face.

Jimin got annoyed by it. He pulled Yoongi's hair rather harshly, he could hear Yoongi hissed at the pain. His lips was dangerously near Yoongi's ear as he whispered a,

"Will you shut the fuck up, or I swear, I'd do you here." Jimin -the fuck- whispered so sexily, chuckling at the end of the sentence.

He could hear Yoongi's annoying laugh at his remarks as he felt himself being pushed by the male to the other side of stall.

"Do you really top? Or you're just trying to act like a cool kid?" Yoongi asked, his hands were at the side of Jimin, but this time, not at the same level of his face, but under his arm, preventing him from escaping.

"I mean, you do look so sexy, but your actions really don't describe you as one." Yoongi continued.

"Hmm?" Yoongi added as his face went past Jimin's. Jimin could feel the other's lips on his neck, but this time, it wasn't sucking on the flesh, instead, it was just nibbling on the skin, as if enjoying the softness of the surface.

"I-i, f-fuck it, I'm never a bottom, but you always make me feel g-good." Jimin replied.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called ever so softly. Jimin hummed as a reply.

"Your heart is beating incredibly fast, why's that?"

-

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called, Jungkook immediately whipped his head, probably too much.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied.

"Come here." Taehyung patted the space beside him.

Jungkook "sighed" as he stood up to sit beside him, "annoyed" at the boy who interrupted him.

"We never talked, let's get to know each other." Taehyung said.

No shit, sherlock.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook replied, trying not to smile too much, that would be creepy.

-

"So that's how Yoongi hyung and I became frie-" Jungkook didn't even finished his sentence when Taehyung suddenly shouted.

"Hobi hyung!" Taehyung stood up, leaving Jungkook behind as he jumped onto his best friend.

"Okay?" Jungkook asked to no one in particular as he took his phone from his pocket to somehow ease the awkwardness that was left in him.

"Jungkook! Thank you for lending me your time!" Taehyung shouted as both of him and Hoseok left.

"Sure." Jungkook again, replied to no one.