°4°

Jimin pushed Yoongi in one of the stalls in the school's restroom.

"W-what are you doing? We're supposed to be at classroom, i-it's class hours." Yoongi stammered.

"How submissive." Jimin chuckled as he went on Yoongi's neck, breathing in the other's faint perfume.

"I-i'm not." Yoongi can't help but roll his eyes when the other bit his flesh, kissing it, and of course, sucking it.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin smirked.

Fuck, why does he have to be so hot?

He heard Jimin chuckled, fuck, he almost lost it.

"You're hard." Jimin seductively said.

"Fuck you." That was the second when Yoongi lost it, he changed their position, he's now the one pinning Jimin.

He can't believe the sight.

The sight where Jimin was staring at him with wide eyes.

Yoongi was now the one doing stuffs on Jimin's neck, leaving a red mark that would surely turn into purple in any minutes.

Again, he can't believe what Jimin did.

He was running his hands in Yoongi's hair, twirling his fingers, messing Yoongi's hair.

Soon he was pushing Yoongi's head further to his neck if that was even possible, as if telling Yoongi not to stop.

"A-ahh, Y-yoongi, there- harder! Hmm!" Jimin moaned.

That made Yoongi stop from what he's doing, making Jimin roll his eyes for killing the heated moment, he didn't even realized what he said until Yoongi said,

"Aren't you supposed to be the one dominating?" Yoongi stared at him with raised brow.

"A-ahh, you were good at doing that." Jimin rubbed his hands at the back of his neck. Realizing that he was actually supposed to be doing these stuffs to Yoongi.

They were still so close at each other, Yoongi's thumb were running through the flesh were he was sucking awhile ago

Yoongi seemed to realize how close they were, and as Yoongi who is gay for this man infront of him, again, gay panicked.

"I- um, we should head back to class." Yoongi said, behaving his hands on his sides.

"Yeah, we should." Jimin agreed.

Both exited the stall to wash their hands.

Yoongi panicked when Jimin gasped.

"Yoongi, you sucked the upper part of my neck." Jimin panicked, covering the hickey just under his left ear.

"Let me see." Yoongi took Jimin's hand softly that was covering the hickey as he stared at the purplish hickey.

"You were the one who told me to suck that part." Yoongi laughed, as if teasing Jimin.

Yoongi stopped laughing when he didn't heard Jimin laughed with him, instead, he stood there, avoiding Yoongi's gaze, his face clearly starting to change into color red.

"Wait Jimin, you're blushing." Yoongi bluntly said

"What? No!" Jimin used his both hands to cover his face, exposing his hickey. Yoongi can't help but to stare at it.

"You know it'll turn more purple later, right?" Yoongi asked.

"Ugh! Don't remind me! I didn't brought concealer." Jimin whined.

"Why didn't you?" Yoongi stared at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course! I'm a dominant!" Jimin said in a 'duh' tone.

"Look what happened though." Yoongi grinned.

"Never thought you could be a submissive." Yoongi smirked.

"I'm sorry Min, but I'm never a bottom in bed." Jimin replied.