°9°

"Why do you keep on bringing me here? Why always the bathroom?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin.

"Shut up." Jimin replied as he pushed Yoongi to one of the bathroom stalls.

"Do you have a pushing kink? You always push and pin me." Yoongi asked.

"No, but I surely have it when you're with me." Jimin smirked, locking the door behind him as he, again, pinned Yoongi on the wall of the stall.

He started on kissing Yoongi's jawline.

Yoongi rolled his eyes yet again at Jimin, pushing him, changing their position as he's now the one kissing Jimin's jawline to his collarbone.

"Hmm- I'm supposed to be the one doing th-that." Jimin moaned.

"Sucks to be you cause I won't take that." Yoongi replied as he took a glance at Jimin's neck.

"The hickeys have faded." Yoongi said, running his thumb at Jimin's neck.

"May I?"  Yoongi's voice was so dark, Jimin couldn't take it, all he can do was whimper as he nodded.

Yoongi hummed as he started to kiss Jimin's neck again.

It wasn't that long when he started to suck the flesh, biting it at the same time.

"A-a-ahh, Yoong-hmm." Jimin moaned, sliding his back up and down on the wall from all the pleasure he's been.

He tilted his neck at the right side to give a better angle for Yoongi to suck easily.

Yoongi still hasn't stop and Jimin can feel himself getting hard, he tapped Yoongi's shoulder, but still wouldn't budge.

Yoongi squeezed his waist, still working on the hickey.

"Uh- Yoongi-hmm." Jimin whispered.

"Your moans make me wanna do things to you, it's crazy." Yoongi seductively said after he leaned away from the skin, staring at the surprisingly dark hickey.

"How about you show me those things you wanna do to me?" Jimin replied, with the same amount of seductiveness in his voice.

Yoongi wasted no time in undressing Jimin's lower part, looking at him, straight to the eyes.

Yoongi took Jimin's member as he started pumping it painfully slow.

"F-fuck you- don't test me." Jimin moaned.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Yoongi seductively asked.

"J-just- faster." Jimin whispered. Yoongi did what he was told and pumped it faster.

Soon, he stopped pumping it as he sat on his knees, his face in the same height of Jimin's member.

"Just s-suck on i-it."

Yoongi did just that, he took Jimin's member to his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, making Jimin crazy.

"A-ahh! Yoongi- hmm, f-fuck, faster." Jimin's shouts was slowly turning into a whisper. He couldn't feel his knees anymore, he thought he would faint.

He felt a wave of something in his stomach.

"Yoongi-"

"I know, just release it." Yoongi replied as he went on sucking again.

Soon enough, Jimin released all the pleasure he was enduring painfully good. Yoongi wasted no time in swallowing those white liquid semen.

"You're surprisingly sweet." Yoongi smirked.

"You said you're never a bottom, but here you are, pleading and begging for me like the slu-"

"Shut up." Jimin cut in, making Yoongi chuckle.

"You were great though." Jimin admitted, turning into red as he said that.

Yoongi hummed, replying a "Thank you... I guess."