°23°

Jimin sighed as he plopped down onto his bed.

Yes, he's been lonely for 2 weeks now, it's stupid how he endured those feelings, the wants.

But Jimin doesn't want to hurt his pride, so, avoiding.

But Jimin came to a thought of avoiding Yoongi is actually more stupid. Yoongi apologized the second Jimin saw him, he already did, and he was guilty.

Why am I still mad at him?

To be honest, he doesn't know why, all he knew is, he should avoid Yoongi.

-

It was another day for school.

Why do we need to go to school when we're not even interested?

Jimin groaned at the thoughts.

"Jimin, are you still avoiding me?"

Great, Yoongi's at Jimin's back, an exciting thing to start a day.

"Y-yoongi, stop talking to m-me, I don't want to avoid you, so if we don't talk to each other again, we won't have to avoid each other." Jimin stuttered after facing Yoongi.

He was grabbed by the wrist and was
pulled away.

"Yoongi, stop." Jimin whimpered.

Jimin was pushed to one of the stalls, the second they entered the bathroom.

"Y-yoongi, why are you doing this?" Jimin whispered, tears blocking his views.

His hands were resting at his sides, while Yoongi's forearms were placed on the wall, trapping Jimin.

Yoongi stared at him with love in his eyes, eyebrows furrowed from the pain that struck his heart.

"Jimin, I actually like you."