°19°

"Where were you for the fucking whole week?!" Yoongi frustratedly asked.

Jimin finally went to school, the first second Yoongi glanced at him, he never wasted a second and pulled the younger to the bathroom and locked them to a stall.

"Busan, had to visit my grandparents" Jimin shrugged.

"What the actual fuck? You were out for a week and you still talk to me as if I'm no one?"

Again, Jimin shrugged, that got Yoongi mad.

He dives onto the other's neck as he bit the skin hardly, sucking onto it painfully, that made Jimin got scared. He's scared of Yoongi.

He pushed the other as he went out of the stall, walked to the washing area as he washed his hands. He used his wet hands to wipe the hickey that was on his neck, he wants to get it off badly.

He saw Yoongi at the back through the mirror, disappointment written on his face.

He's disappointed at his self.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry." Yoongi said.

Jimin turned his front to Yoongi, tears prickling from the corners of his eyes.

"I wasn't thinking of what I was doing, I just got mad." Yoongi continued, taking a few steps forward to kiss the younger's forehead.

He felt his heart dropped when he felt Jimin flinched at the touch of his lips to his skin.

I'm so stupid.

"Let's go." Yoongi said, stepping away to let the younger go first.

The younger obliged as he soullessly walked out with Yoongi behind him.