°5°

"Mr. Min and Mr. Park, why are you both late?" The teacher asked.

"When will you ever mind your own business, we're already in college, we're not a preschooler." Jimin answered, rolling his eyes.

Yoongi moved his arms to softly tap Jimin's side.

"You're putting yourself in trouble." Yoongi said, making Jimin exhale.

"Whatever."

-

"Hyung? Why we're you late? Plus why were you together?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah, just a coincidence, we met our way to the class so we decided to just come together." Yoongi lied cooly, trying to act like it doesn't really affect him where in fact he was trying to suppress himself from screaming that Park Jimin and him were making out, making out in the school's bathroom.

"Eh?" Jungkook raised his two eyebrows, his lips turning down, not believing his hyung.

"I'm not forcing you to believe me you idiot."

-

"Oppa? Who gave you this hickey?" A girl asked Jimin.

Rosé.

That's her name, she's one of the cheerleaders of the basketball team in their campus.

Gosh, she's so creepy sometim- no scratch that, she's always creepy.

Rosé is actually one of those kind girl with a nice personality, almost every boy wanted to date this woman until she met her 'friends'.

Those friends changed her, he became from a cute girl to a creepy person, from beauty to -I mean she's still beautiful- a girl who looked like a slut, from a cheery girl to a selfish brat and everything about her turned negative, although she thought that was sexy.

Kylie
Avery
Vivian

They were never a good friend, they were jealous of Rosé, so they made a plan, and they befriended with her, the plan was working well, Rosé was oblivious about it, although it's pretty obvious.

"Someone..." Jimin replied, Rosé only frowned at that.

"I'm covering it with my own." And just like that she started sucking onto Jimin's skin, Jimin only did nothing, not wanting to deal with this anymore. He want this to end soon.

-

It was the end of the day, Jimin stopped at the restroom.

He washed his hands, also the part of his neck where there's (now) a lot of hickeys.

He doesn't like watching at it. He rubbed it, hoping it would go away, but it didn't.

He didn't heard the lock of the bathroom itself locked.

He was shocked to see Yoongi at his back in the mirror, so he immediately turned to be faced with Yoongi who immediately pinned him, his hands were in the sink, Jimin was trying so much to atleast give their face a safe distance.

"I didn't remember me giving you a lot of hickeys, why is it so many?" Yoongi asked.

"U-uh, I d-don't know! They probably- probably- fucked, yeah, you know, doing some nasty stuffs and probably got pregnant-" Jimin replied with a dumb reason, he doesn't know why he was keeping the real reason, he's not afraid of Yoongi, but he find himself can't utter it.

"Uhuh? Nice alibi you have there. Who gave it?" Yoongi asked.

"Ugh! One of the cheerleaders." Jimin admitted.

Yoongi backed away, letting Jimin go as he washed his hands.

"You could've asked me for it." Yoongi mumbled, but Jimin clearly heard it.

"Why would I?" Jimin asked which was answered by a shrug.

"Just thought you could."