°24°

Jimin froze, suddenly whipping his head to look at Yoongi's eyes, looking for any signs that Yoongi was joking, or probably just making him feel better.

But no.

He found nothing but a love and worried eyes.

He couldn't do anything but to look down.

"Yoongi, if you're trying to make me feel better please tell me now, I don't want to get hurt m-"

"Jimin, I'm serious here." Jimin snapped his head again, to look Yoongi in the eyes.

"If you won't believe me, I don't care, I'm telling you the truth here, I liked you for long now, heck I already even liked you when you still haven't talked to me, I really do, I just didn't told you this cause I wouldn't want you to stay away from me, and we just started hanging out, that's why. I kept my feeling just for you to talk to me, though it's really hard but I don't care! All I want is you to atleast notice my existe-"

Yoongi haven't even finished his speech when Jimin pulled him in for a kiss.

Yoongi's tear fell the moment their lips touched.

That didn't stop him from kissing back though, he reached onto Jimin's nape as he deepened the kiss, kissing back with the same passion, but never forgot to be gentle.

He didn't want to hurt Jimin even in the slightest bit. No, never.

Both pulled away when their heart felt contented.

"Why are you crying?" Jimin whispered, laughing slightly at Yoongi, both's forehead still touched, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"I just miss you, I miss this, I miss everything, I miss you talking to me, I miss your kisses, ugh!" Yoongi sniffed, looking upwards, wanting the tears to stop.

They never stopped though. He laughed at himself for being so stupid.

Jimin kissed his cheek. No, he kissed the tear away.

"Don't cry now." Jimin gave him the sweetest smile Yoongi had ever seen in his entire life, it's impossible.

Well, it happened so, it is possible.

Both leaned in for another kiss, pouring out their emotions.

All the hurts they've encountered, the anger, and if course the love they both needed and wanted and they're willing to give it to the other and receive them again, and again, give it back.

Everything is okay now.

And they're in content.