Virgil x Reader (Fluff-Smut)

Start from the beginning

I get lost in his shiny brown eyes, where tears start to slowly prick and drop down his cheek. I wipe the tears off with my thumb and smile, and he just keeps his mouth slightly open looking at me. He leans in again faster and rougher this time, kissing me with all he's got. I gasp and Virgil uses the apportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. I don't fight for dominance just let him be as he explores my mouth, gently sucking on my tongue once in a while. He pulls away and dives into my neck, kissing it gently trying to find my sweet spot. I moan as Virgil find it and he start sucking and biting on it, leaving a hickey. He explores the rest of my neck, leaving more bruises here and there. He moves down further to my collarbone and gently nips on my skin, making me whine and whimper as I run my fingers through his soft hair. Virgil tugs at the end of my shirt before pulling away and looking me in the eyes. "I love you with all my heart, and I don't want to force you into anything...Are you sure you want to do this?" I stay silent looking into his eyes, unable to control myself and kiss him once more to which he smiles and kisses back. "I'll take that as a yes~" Virgil pulls my shirt over my head, throwing it else where.

Goodbye shirt, you will be missed.

Virgil goes lower than my collarbone and unclips my bra dropping it to the floor. He kisses and licks in the space between my breasts, before taking one in his mouth, and roughly massaging the other stimulating the nipple. I moan loudly at the sensation and pull on his hair to which he responds with a growl. He sucks on my nipple lightly and then harshly biting it making me whimper. He moves down to my stomach, leaving more hot kisses until he reaches my pants. He takes the off with the panties and kisses my thighs, moving in closer to my crotch. I start to push him off, wanting to do it first. "Nooo...I want to thank you for helping me~" "Well, I want to help you even more~" Virgil says lowly and starts eating me out. He sucked and his tongue swirled all around my clit. He continued by switching sndlicking my slit roughly while massaging my clit. Virgil then sticks 1 finger into me, making me moan even more and buck in his face. Virgil continues to eat me out with a vageons. as I become more and more of a moaning mess. My hips start to buck more often, giving Virgil the motivation to be even rougher.

"V-virgil I'm g-gonn-na- AH~" I cum on Virgil and he laps it all up, leaving a last hot kiss on my slit and moving back up kissing me passionately. I can still taste myself on his lips and I smile into the kiss. Virgil pulls away and just as he is about to enter, I push his chest and flip him over, kissing all over his chest and torso, slowly moving down. "Ohhohoho~ someone feeling confident?" Virgil asks with a slight laugh and a smirk.
You stay silent as you go down on him, licking and kissing his tip lightly. Virgil's breath hitches at the contact, and as you begin to suck on his tip he let's out a groan, throwing his hands in your hair. You begin to suck hard on his tip, as his hips start to buck. "Further y/n ...p-please..." You start sucking lighter against his pleads,to which Virgil growls and pushes your head down hard on his cock. You begin to suck his whole cock off since he's holding you in one place with his hands.

You tongue swirls all around his shaft, until you feel it twitch. You start sucking even harder as Virgil groans and moans in pleasure. Virgil cums in your mouth and you lap it up, letting some of the cum drip down your mouth as you move back up to kiss him. Virgil pants and his eyes are half closed , as he grabs your head again and kisses you eagerly, tasting himself. You move down a little, just about to ride him, but Virgil flips you again.

He teases your entrance with his cock, rubbing it up and down. You moan in frustration. "V-virgil...p-please..." - "Please what?" Virgil says as he looks up at me with a smirk. "Please... hhnnhhh~" - "I can't do anything if you don't tell me baby girl~" - "f-fuck me! Virgil, pleaSE! I n-nEED YOU!" And at that, Virgil enters me and pumps fast and hard.

"H-harder!" Virgil complies and pumps in harder, desperate trying to find the right spot. You let out a loud moan, and that's how Virgil knew he hit the right spot. He slammed his cock in that spot over and over again, sending you over the edge each time.

You and Virgil become a panting and moaning mess, him leaning down and kissing you. You two hold your two bodies together, not letting go for one second. "V-virgil, i-im gon-na!" - "Me to baby girl-" I cum hard all over Virgil's cock, letting out a sharp and loud moan that fills up the room. Virgil pulls out and cums on my stomach, nearly falling at the orgasm.

After a moment of hovering over me, catching his breath, he falls near me grabbing a couple of tissues on the desk near the bed and wipes off the cum.

He throws away the tissue and lays back down next to me, holding me close cuddling up in my neck. "I love you...more than you could ever imagine..." Virgil whispers against my neck. I play with his hair and smile, kissing his head warmly. "I love you more~"

Virgil chuckles, and we fall asleep in each other's embrace, kissing my neck here and there.

___________________________________________

Oof, this took some time, heh. but I wanted to posted it just in case the hurricane coming to Florida causes the power to go down 😅, anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I'm open for more requests!