Jungkook just smiled and took his hand and lead him to the table

Jungkook just smiled and took his hand and lead him to the table. He pulled out the chair for Jimin and sat down on the other side. Jimin couldn't stop looking around. "When did you...how did you...what?!" Jimin said making Jungkook laugh. Just then Jin dress in a fine suit and tie came to take their order. When he was done, he walks away to get their food. "Okay...what is this?" Jimin asks.

"You'll find out soon," Jungkook said.

(Timeskip)

After they were done eating, Jungkook took Jimin on a walk with him. Their hands were lace together. "What is this about?" Jimin asks.

"We're not there yet," Jungkook said. Jimin really wanted to know where they were going and what all of this was for. Don't get him wrong, he was in love with this moment and everything that Jungkook did but he was really curious. Jungkook leads Jimin to another beautiful pathway. They walk down it slowly.

"Jungkook c-"

"Jungkook c-"

" I love you, Jimin, you know that right?" Jungkook asks.

"Of course. You tell me that every day." Jimin said smiling.

"That's cause I never want you to forget it." They were finally between the arch. "I love you so much till my heart hurts. I'm willing to anything to make you happy because that's how much I love you, baby. You mean the world to me." Jimin heart pound as Jungkook spoke those words. He felt so happy to have someone like him in his life.

"Thank you baby." Jimin said.

"Don't say thank you. I'm the one who should say thank you. Thank you for loving me and I know I can be a real pain in the a** sometimes especially after we have our fights. Your always the first one to apologize even when it was my fault and you were right. I have jealousy issues, I know but that's because I love you and I'm always afraid that someone else will come and sweep you off your feet baby." Jungkook said. Jimin and Jungkook tears began to fall. "T-thank you for saving me f-from my mother, thank you for always being there for me and supporting me. I wanna be with you forever baby, I don't want anyone else to have you, so..." Jungkook took out a black box from his pocket and took out the most beautiful ring ever.

" Jungkook took out a black box from his pocket and took out the most beautiful ring ever

"You ask me why I did this. I did this to show how much I love you. Park Jimin..." Jungkook took one of Jimin's small hands into his. "Will you marry me?" Those words made Jimin start to cry harder.

"Yes! Yes Jungkook, I will marry you!" Jimin said crying hard. Jungkook slip the ring onto Jimin's finger and hugged him tightly. The two cried and shared a sweet soft passionate kiss.

"HE SAID YES!" A similar voice yelled out. It was Taehyung's voice. Suddenly they pulled away and laugh as their friends and parents were losing their minds over what just happened.

"Is this why you've been spacey lately?" Jimin ask. Jungkook nodded his head.

"I wanted everything to be perfect for you baby." Jungkook said and kiss the remains of Jimin's tears away.

"I love you."

"I love you to kitten," Jungkook said. "And soon you'll be Jeon Jimin ask and then I will be able to f*ck whenever I want and where ever I want and you don't get a single say in it," Jungkook said proudly. Jimin just laughs at him.

"A**hole."

This book has come a long way so thank you all for all the love and support!❤😭❤😭