Outcast Rebelion (bvb fanfic)ON HOLD!!!! Most likely permanent

Carolyn, Rosie, Piper and Austin are all close friends from the day they all met. Now at 17 both Scarlet, Rosie and Carolyn own a tattoo parlor with Austin the co worker and a couple other new friends. After a short amount of time they decide to form alittle band to create music they love. Now with Evan and Rick's help they now can so they do so. Outcast Rebelion is their story of how being you is not a terrible thing and so they preform once a week just small garage concerts. They are all young people in the new world of LA but soon that is going to change when they are noticed and familiar faces, heros, crushes and/or role modles enter their tattoo parlor. Now they have the chance to see, have and BE things they all dreamed of!

The music this band is "preforming" are most likely from the bands; Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Evanescence, Rise Against, Skillet and Fit for Rivals. In this story Jake, Jinxx and Andy will be pairing with these characters (yes I know Sammie and Jinxx are about to get married but you know it is a fantasy! I wish them both the best of awesome! I just wanted to write this out so please no hate!) Oh and people who are in this story I am sorry if you do not have a role u wanted but I am trying to make it even and fair since I am writing a story that has been in my head a LONG time. However instead of writing the original im writing an edited form as I go along since I have friends who now or have loved BVB!

(why is this dedicated to HiddenBehindBlueEyes? cuz she got me to write this story!)