O.R Chapter 5 Reunion and Goodnight

Dedicated to my friend blood_lust1 cause i have now known her for a WHOLE YEAR love you girly!!!!

"When did you guys get here?!" Caitlyn nearly lost it when she hugged Mom and Dad. They both laughed hugging her back.

"Didn't Andy tell you?" Dad looked at her as if I was growing another head, "he said he had to go do something else right?"

She turned to her brother and jump hug him. With her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck Caitlyn then "bit" his head as he tried to pry her off, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!"

Everyone just laughed, "INCEST!!!"

Caitlyn glared at Piper who just smirked and waved, "oh can it!"

"I knew you loved BVB Caitlyn and your brother is hot and everything but don't you think that THAT was too much?"

Caitlyn jumped off Andy and chased Rosie around the parking lot, "I MIGHT JUST SKIN YOU ALIVE WITH YOUR TEETH!!!"

"Quite the imagination doesn't she," Scarlet asked getting nods and laughs from everyone.

"She is something else," Caitlyn's family said sighing and shook their heads.

Rosie ran and stopped between Jinxx and Jake obviously hiding from Caitlyn who also seemed to disappear. "Damn she is fast," Rosie puffed trying to catch her breath.

"You would think for someone as lazy and eats only junk food she wou-"

"Behind you," Andy interrupted Rick earing a confused glance from everyone but he just watched Rosie.

"GOTCHYA!!!!!" Caitlyn jumped attacked Rosie landing on her back and nearly making the poor blonde fall into the men in front of her.

"Told you," he sighed taking a sip out of his drink rolling his eyes.

"CAITLYN!!"

"Yes?" She leaned down resting her chin on Rosie's shoulder, "that is my name?"

"Looks like sex is going on over there from here," Ashley said which Piper, CC and Austin agreed to from where they were all standing.

Rosie stood up straight causing Caitlyn to jump off and stand a few feet behind the girl, "you nearly made me fall into these guys!" Then the chase was on again.

"SO! THEY WOULD HAVE CAUGHT YOU OR AT LEAST MADE A SOFTER LANDING!!" Caitlyn ran around until she saw a familiar face, "TYLER SAVE ME!" She jumped over his car and hid behind him.

"Who's that," Ashley asked pointing at the long blonde haired guy who stood all cocky with Caitlyn behind him.

"That is Tyler," Scarlet turned smirking, "Rosie's boyfriend," Piper and Scarlet added in unison.

"Damn it. Guess I have completion," Ashley smirked smugly.

"Good luck," Evan rolled his eyes, "their in puppy love phase."

"Oh," Ashley dragged out the "oh", "never mind then."

Everyone in hearing range laughed. Well until Caitlyn flew by them with Tyler AND Rosie on her tail yelling at her. They watched the three run in and out of lane of parked cars and around people who were just leaving. Caitlyn would occasionally hop over cars' hoods to avoid the two blondes making them run around both ends of the cars to get her but she would already be at the next car. Austin tensed up, "you guys better brace yourselves. She is bound to jump on one of us," he warned as Caitlyn ran towards the group. She finally stopped running and stopped dead center of the group with her hands on her knees and breathing heavy.