Nineteen: Blocked

Start from the beginning

"T-Time to wake up?" she mumbles, bring up a fist to rub her tired eyes.

"No, sweetheart. I just wanted to snuggle," I coo, "Let's sleep some more, yeah? We had a really big night. Didn't we?"

Her lips pout as she nods in reply. She cuddles closer to me, nuzzling into my chest before instantly falling back asleep. I chuckle to myself and tuck a lock her her still curled hair behind her ear. 

"My sweet babygirl," I whisper, placing a lingering kiss on her forehead, "I love you so much."

---

Late the next morning, I woke up perkier than I've been in years. All I wanted was to coddle and was overjoyed when she woke up shortly after myself in her headspace. I spent a good half hour holding her captive in bed so I could bask in her lovely giggles as I placed kisses all over her neck, face, and lips.

It seemed as though blocking Baekhyun was all I needed to renew my energy in my relationship. Now, all my distractions are gone and I just can't get enough of my sweet angel.

I'll admit, I'm a bit needy for her today.

"Dada!" she squeals and wiggles underneath me, "I need t-to pee!"

So she finally manages to get away from me to go to the bathroom. I'm left with a huge, dumb smile on my face as I lay in bed. With a blissful sigh, I decide to check my phone. It was the first time I've done so without a pit in my stomach for a week.

Like expected, there are no texts from Baekhyun, but there is a barrage of texts from Jackson. I scrunch my brow and open them, skimming through, and immediately rolling my eyes at my client's drunk yammering. I need to figure out a way to ban his shirtless ass from alcohol.

They say, and I quote—

***

Jackson

Tae-ah

Sorry I tried to bang your girlfriend

I hope you make lots of beautiful babies together

Love you

***

BUT it's not over yet—

***

Jackson

***

Every time. Every fucking time Jackson gets smashed, he drunk texts me a picture of his abs. This bitch.

I wanted to be pissed, but I laughed instead.

After she was done in the bathroom, I gave her a piggyback ride downstairs where we found an exhausted looking Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok watching after Jimin and Jungkook. The two looked hungover, little, and quite grumpy as they huddled in a messy blanket nest in the middle of the living room. I slipped my girl from my back and she immediately waddled over to the boys and wrapped them in a warm hug, coaxing small smiles from her uncomfortable friends.