1. with you

🚨A/N: This is a sequel to Cabin Fever - and cannot be read as a stand alone!🚨

-

Disclaimer: This book and its contents are my property. Out of respect for me, my hard work and Copyright Infringement laws - don't steal ideas/concepts in any way, shape or form. This book is not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission - which you do not have - with the exception that it is in a brief quotation in which its source (Wattpad) and author (@partiallyprecarious) are cited.

-

NEW AND OLD READERS, PLEASE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND READ THIS A/N BEFORE THE STORY!

I'm finally back 😅

I know it took a lot longer than we all were expecting. These last several months have been what I needed though, to not only clear my head and write with a fresh mind, but also get my life in a place where I could balance everything on my plate and begin the last book of my first series the way I've always wanted to.

To my new Asterism readers, I'm beyond grateful that you're here and hope you'll love the first three chapters! For those of you who don't know, I did have about 24 chapters published of this story before I removed them and decided to make some changes. This version is in my heart how I believe the series was meant to be written, and I promise that there is A LOT from the old chapters that will be in these improved chapters. This new Asterism is not a re-writing, it's a re-vamping. And whatever I completely removed of the previous story, I can promise you're not missing anything, you're getting an improved version that I'm more proud of. Be sure to vote if you love the story so far, and comment your thoughts/opinions! It really does mean a lot to me. Writing is my passion but I fell in love with my little platform along the way, too. ❤️

To my old Asterism readers,

Thank you all so much for your continued patience. I know ya'll are missing Marley and Aiden and do I ever have Aidley content for you in these first chapters 🥰. They're legit so cute and so grown up and ahhh, I hope you love these chapters as much as I do.

HOWEVER, before you read the new version, these are must-read rules/conditions:

1) This is not a NEW story, this is a re-vamped version of the story I unpublished previously. Kind of like I've been adding scenes to CWTHAW, a lot of the plot of Asterism is something I still believe in and am going to use.

AKA NO SPOILERS!!!! NONE. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. AND NO #rr either!!

I ask this because a lot of new readers are going to look forward to reading a book in real time. I want to give that to them. Plus, I don't want new readers to feel like they're missing out just because they didn't finish the previous books when you all did.

And last reason why no spoilers or #rr...you aren't a proper re-reader in the first place. Things are still changed in this story so it will be a mystery to you too what happens next. (This first chapter remained the same, because I genuinely love it and love how I wrote it, but the next two chapters are completely new and have not been seen by any readers yet, old or new).