41. right thing

Five chapter update! Chapter 40, 41, 42, 43, 44.

-

LEO leaned in a stage-whispered to Gabby as Aiden set sandwiches in front of them. "Did you see him wash his hands-shit! Blondie, I've had it."

Gabby just shot a blushing Marley yet another apologetic look before taking a seat at the island in front of one of the sandwiches. "Thank you, Aiden. We both appreciate your hospitality," she huffed, shooting Leo a look.

Marley set drinks in front of their best friends. "Don't mention it," her boyfriend said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder, his hands splayed across her stomach.

Marley stilled, and turned her head to give him a look while Gabby and Leo were occupied with arguing again. "PDA," she squeaked uncomfortably.

He buried his face in her hair. "I'm getting my snuggles in because I don't get any tonight," he mumbled.

Her traitorous heart warmed, and damn if she didn't lean into him after he said something like that.

"So," Gabby began, finished chewing a bite of her sandwich. "After you and Leo left, things kind of went off the rails."

Marley's immediate reaction was to voice out one word. "Ellie?"

An evil laugh boomed from Leo's chest. He took a monster bite of his sandwich before speaking. "That crazy chick dragged that angel, didn't she?! Ah, I knew she had it in her. I got a sixth sense for the psychos of the female variety, they are the best in bed after all."

He winked at Gabby, who just scoffed at him, wrapped her hand around his, and shoved his sandwich into his blabber mouth.

"It was actually Ellie who went to hook up with one of his teammates before Austin blew up about it. It was um," Gabby paused. "I think Greyson said his name was Ronald-"

"Finnigan? Dirty Ron? She couldn't have picked anyone else?" Aiden groaned from behind Marley, nuzzling into her neck.

Marley's brows furrowed. "Who's that?"

"Only the biggest man whore on the team. Who will not have sex with someone unless he gets to tie them up," Aiden sighed. "And that's the least of his very public kinks."

"That's a thing?" Marley blurted, wondering how and why tying someone up would be enjoyable during intercourse, for either parties.

Aiden nipped her ear. "We'll get there," he rasped quietly, so only she could hear. It was an understatement to say she turned as red as a tomato.

Leo snickered. "How have you stayed innocent for so long sis, when you're dating this slut?"

"So, Austin got mad at Ronald?" Marley chose to ignore that comment, focused back on the story at hand; anything to ignore the tension returning between herself and her boyfriend.

"Uh, yeah," Gabby glanced between them intuitively before taking a sip of her water. "And then Ellie got mad at Austin. And then the blonde angel stepped in, mad that she was being ignored. So Ellie lashed out at her. It was a mess. I'm pretty sure the whole party watched Ellie yank at that poor girl's hair."

Marley winced. "Where is she?"

Gabby shot her a deadpan look. "Where do you think?"

She gaped. "Not after all that. Ellie's seriously with him? Now?"

"They're pissed as hell at each other, but they're also attracted to each other. And that, my dear sister, is where great sex is born," Leo finished his sandwich with finesse, kissing his bunched up fingertips.