Tattoo - Lily x Nugget

Requested by Craral
Soulmate AU

Okay so this is going to be different to the normal Kindergarten au. Fries, Nugget's sister, goes to the same high school as all the other kindergarten kids and is best friends with Lily, Billy and Adam. Nugget lived with his Dad in Queens, New York for most of his life and has moved to live with Fries and his mum.

Nugget's PoV

I woke up to Fries hitting me with a pillow and the beeping of an alarm clock. I jump out of bed and throw a pillow at Fries.

"Jesus Fries! You scared the shit out of me!" I say. Back in Queens, I used to speak in third person but after 2 years of speech therapy, I learned to speak in first person. Sometimes when I'm nervous I can slip into third person but that hasn't happened much.

"Sorry bro, just wanted to tell you that we're walking to school with two of my friends, Lily and Billy." She says. I smirk.

"You mean your friend and your soulmate?" I say. She blushes and looks away. It's true, Fries found her soulmate a few years ago. it was apparently the shape of a Monstermon card.

"Yeah yeah whatever. By the way, whats your soulmate tattoo? You haven't shown me yet." She asks. Ah, yes. The soulmate tattoo that 90% of the population have. Two are always the same. Apparently when youre near your soulmate, your arm itches and when you make eye contact with your soulmate, your tattoo will give the area it is a burning sensation and dissapear after a few seconds. I roll up my sleeve and show her the lilly flower tattoo I had on my wrist.

"Aww, its so cute!" She gushes. I roll my sleeve back down.

"Okay, can I get ready now?" I ask. She nods and leaves the room. I get changed into a white shirt with a red flannel on top, blue jeans and some white trainers. I leave my hair as it is and put my things into my backpack. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and eat my cereal quickly. I brush my teeth and put my bag on.

Fries soon walks downstairs and we walk outside to see a boy with black hair wearing a brown hoodie with some black jeans and a girl with black hair wearing a dark blue dress, light blue cardigan and some black flats. Many others were walking down the street and my arm began to itch. I began scratching my arm as we walked to school.

Soon enough, first period began. I walked to the teacher who shut the class up. "This our new student, Nugget. Why dont you tell us something about yourself?" She says. I gulp.

"Um.. Im from Queens, New York and I'm Fries' younger brother." I say. The teacher nods.

"You can sit next to Lily. Lily, raise your hand!" The teacher says. The black haired girl raises her hand and i walk over to her and sit next to her. "Lily, please can you catch Nugget up to speed with this years curriculum and you can work with him for the project."

Lily nods and I begin to take notes. Halfway through note taking, my pen runs out. "Crap.." I say under my breath. Lily must have heard me because she taps me on the shoulder. I look at her and our eyes meet. In the blink of an eye my wrist begins to burn. I wince at the pain while Lily has tears streaming down her face. The teacher notices.

"Lily, would you like to wait outside the classroom to calm down?" She nods and leaves the room. I put my hand up, "Yes Nugget?"

I got to the front of the class and whisper in her ear, "She's just found her soulmate."

"Who?" She whispers back. I show her my wrist, where the tattoo is slowly vanishing. She nods and motions towards the door. I walk out of the door to see Lily sat against the wall. I stand next to her as she cries.

"All my life I thought I'd never meet my soulmate.. I thought my soulmate had died.. and then as soon as you walk out of your front door, my arm began to itch. I ignored it for as long as I could, thinking it was something else.. and then you turn around so I could let you borrow a pen and i just feel my arm on fire..!" She says through her quiet sobs. "It hasnt even been an hour! I barely even know you.."

I stand in front of her and hold out my hand for her to take so I can help her up. "My name is Nugget Tweak, my favourite colour is red and I'm your soulmate" I smile. She looks up and wipes away her tears with her cardigan sleeve. She takes my hand and I help her stand up. She shakes my hand and mumbles,

"Nice to meet you soulmate, I'm Lily Tucker."

THIS ONE IS SO PURE T^T