Passing Notes - Lily x Nugget

Requested by Craral
This takes place in the first game.

Nugget's PoV

Okay Nugget, you can do this. Just go up to her and.. NO NUGGET CAN'T DO IT!! Wait.. Maybe Adam could do it!!

After Adam completes Nugget's second quest, i give him the note.

"Give this to the Pretty Lily, if you succeed, the third nugget of friendship is yours"

Adam walks over to Lily and hands her the letter, to which she stands up and gives it to the large teacher lady.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHH!!! Gather round children, Nugget wrote Lily a love letter!" The large teacher lady exclaims. I jump up frantically.

"No no no! The letter is only to be read by the Pretty Lily!" I shout, but the large teacher lady ignores me.

" 'Nugget likes the Pretty Lily, he also misses her brother Billy.' " She begins to read. I blush and bury my face in my hands.

"Please do not continue.." I mumble.

" 'Nugget likes Lily's hair, he also likes to smell her.. chair..?' Nugget do we need to schedule another trip to the school councillor? This is getting pretty weird."

"Nugget thinks you should stop then.."

"Maybe just a few more lines-" I take my hands away from my face.

"NUGGET SAID NO!!"

"Okay okay fine! Weirdo.. as you were children!"

Lily walks back over to Adam and says something to him. She sits back down as he walks over.

"Ahh.. ughh.. aughhhh..." I mumble to myself.

"Lily was blushing and said to meet you in the front yard after school. I think shes into you Nug!" He says, clearly excited.

"R-Really? So Nugget has a chance?"

"I think so Nugget! C'mon, lets get the resy of those Nuggets so you can get your girl" Adam smiles at me, to which i hug him. He hugs back.

"Nugget thanks you Adam"

*Time skip to the end of the day*

I give Adam Billy's note as a thanknyou for helping me today. Perhaps he is the one who will save poor Billy. He waves and walks home before The Pretty Lily walks over.

"H-Hey Nugget.."

"H-Hello Pr-Pr-Pretty Li-Lily..! What would she need to meet Nugget after school for?"

"That note.. yeah, it was a little weird but i thought it was really cute and.. um.." She leans forward and kisses my cheek.
"I-I feel the same way."

"N-Nug-Nugget.." I stutter, trying to comprehend it. "W-Would the Pretty Lily be Nugget's boyfriend..?"

She smiled and said "Of course I will!!"

*7 years later (theyre 10)*

I rip out a page in my notebook and write something quick on it, fold it and pass it to Adam whispering "pass it to Lily"

Adam nods and passes it to Lily, who reads it, writes on the back of it and passes it back to Adam, who passes it back to me. i open up the paper.

'Nugget loves the Pretty Lily'

i turn it over

'Lily loves the Handsome Nugget too'

Precious beans holy frick ahhhhh

so yeah. nily. my energy. this one made me really happy cause it reminds me of school and the boy i like so yeah love that. requests are open!