Chap 2

Jeon jungkook P.O.V

Friday~ 9:39 a.m
Alarm beeping

The alarm started beeping, but jungkook was already awake, he just couldn't get his mind off his parents fighting last night....

Flashback to last night*

Jungkook father came home drunk, last night ..like always which wasn't a surprise to jungkook.

I mean he couldn't blame his father because he lost his dear brother name baekyun.

A few years back jungkook was jus 11 yrs old while his brother was 14, his brother died due to a car crash,

but it all happened when he was riding his bike to get his dear brother jungkook a present for his birthday..

He saved up so much money to buy him this one new iron man toy, he knew jungkook wanted that toy so much so he saved up and when the time was right he decided to go get it.

But things didn't end so great which broke jungkook and made him feel cold, baekyun was his only brother that he loved dearly but unfortunately he didn't make it..

Back to last night *

Jungkook father came home really drunk and started to break things in their house, which woke jungkook from his nap.

Jungkook decided to check up on his dad since he kinda knew his father was drunk, he carefully walked to the living room where his dad was.

Jungkook heard his father mumbling words like " it's all jungkook fucken fault, if he didn't want that goddamn toy baekyun would still be here".

Although jungkook heard, he started to feel hurt but then his mother came in and started to yell at his dad for breaking things and telling him to stop....

Jungkook parents then started to argue so he went back to his room and locked the door and softly started to cry, he was thinking about his brother baekyun and what his father had said ....

Was it really his fault ?