Chap 1

Reminder this is a fictional story; btw this is My first story
Hope u Enjoy :)

Kim taehyung P.O.V

Friday ~9:39 a.m
Alarm beeping *

Taehyung woke up to the sound of the alarm beeping, he then stood up to stop the alarm, (He thought to himself I guess it's another day of school, glad it's Friday).

Taehyung then got up and went straight to the bathroom and brush his teeth, he took a shower and changed into his clothes.

Since he was enrolling in college, he woke up a bit early so he can have enough time to eat before going to early classes @ 10:00

(Btw u might be wondering he goes to college at the age 17 well he is the smartest student in class so that explains it)

He made him self some pancakes,eggs and bacon for breakfast

Few minutes later*Once he was finished eating his breakfast he then checked the time and it was 9:56,

Few minutes later*
Once he was finished eating his breakfast he then checked the time and it was 9:56,

He then called Jin to see if  he was ready, so he could pick him up and go to school (since they both have the same morning class)

" hey Tae, um namjoon doesn't work today so he said he wanted to drop me off, if that's ok with you ?" Jin said through the phone.

" Ah it's fine, I'll just meet you in class" taehyung said.
( Jin has a nickname for taehyung which is Tae )

" Thanks tae, we'll I'll see u there bye " with that taehyung ended the call.

Minutes later taehyung got to his school and went to his class

Before he stepped foot into the class, he saw the most handsome coldest person ever JEON JUNGKOOK...

Tae must of admit jungkook was very handsome and muscular, let's just say that um... Tae has a little crush on the cold boy jungkook

Only if jungkook knew him and talked to him, I mean taehyung did have the courage to talk to him but it was just small talks like " hey you got a pencil for me to borrow" or " this class boring don't you think"

Taehyung does find any excuse just to hear jungkook cold tone, which sent shivers down taehyung spine.

But he noticed something that today was DIFFERENT.