16. Thundering Colorful World

Yoongi hurries through the city as he listens to his own shoes stomp against the sidewalk ground, his own breathing being unsteady as he runs his way home. Listening to cars in the distance and some music from shops that are still open, he can hear it, he can everything and it's overwhelming, the tears on his cheeks have dried from the cold wind pushing against his face as he rushes down the street.

He makes the corner as he sees the lights are still on in his home, curing everyone was still awake. He bolts across the street and up the stairs, out of breath and overwhelmed, he swings the door open as he shouts for his big brother, stopping in the hallway in front of the stairs, trying to catch his breath "HYUNG!" he shouts again as he hears his voice coming from the living room, he turns around as he is greeted with a boy with a worried look on his face with his parents behind him.
"what is it? What's Wrong Yoon?" Jimin signs.

His lips form into a pout as he rushes into his big brothers arms, nearly knocking him over, luckily Jungkook was behind Jimin and held him so he wouldn't fall, he cries harder as he hugs Jimin tighter. His Hyung taps on his back, the normal routine to do when he wants to sign something, Jimin pulls away and places his small hands on the sides of his little brothers cheeks, his index finger tapping on his left cheek to grab Yoongi's attention so he can speak. The younger looks up with soft starlike cat eyes
"Yoon, tell me what's wrong" Jimin looks at him with such care and worry. Yoongi chuckles as he wipes away his tears on his sweater, he pulls up the sleeve to reveal the sun mark on his upper arm, he smiles as he cries more "hyung- I can" he smiles wider as he looks behind Jimin as his parents and adopted brother before looking down at the mark "-I can hear again"

Jimin's eyes go wide as he smiles sweetly, eyes falling into a thin line like paper as he begins to cry as well "oh Yoongi" he chuckles before hugging his little brother tightly.
"I can see color again" he whispers as they hold each other tightly.

Jin wipes his eyes as he looks over at Namjoon, Joon smiles with his precious dimples appearing as he hugs his husband "they found them, Joon" Jin whispers in the crook of his neck. Joon pets the back of his head before pulling away, kissing his forehead and wipes away his husbands tears before wiping his own "they sure did, Hyung" he chuckles before looks back at his precious son's.

Yoongi finally let's go of Jimin and crashing into Jin with the biggest hug ever. "Oh hunny" Jin sniffles as he pulls back a little to push his bangs of his face and wipes the tears off his plushy son's cheeks. The younger hiccups
"I missed hearing your voices so much"
Jin lays his head on top of Yoongi's as he pets his soft hair, looking at his husband and other two son's
"Come here"
he chuckles as he opens his arms before all of them come into a hug.

"I love you"

Jin sniffles

"I'm proud of all of you"