5. Red wings

It was a peaceful calm Saturday afternoon as Taehyung was sitting at the desk in his living room, reading a book called Kafka On The Shore as he sketched out the scenery from the parts he read.
In this section of the book, the boy went by the name of Kafka.
Woke up in a place he wasn't in when he fell asleep, he was confused and scared, especially when he ran away from home, so he was in a town he's never been.
His shirt was wet and uncomfortable, so he hurried back to the hotel he was staying at. He took off his shirt only to notice that there was blood stains on it. But they were in unusual markings.
Taehyung sketched out what he continued reading, he was quite interested in this book, he loved art and books, so he likes to put them together and see where his mind takes him.

He continued drawing. as in the book, the unusual markings were in the shape of butterflies wings. Taehyung made a soft "wah" coming from his lips as he sketched out what the page was saying.
His style of art was unique, it's his own style and it holds special meanings, getting inspiration by Van Gogh and many other artists he strongly adores.

Hoseok yawned as he walked out of his room, scratching his stomach and rubbing his eyes as he walks into the kitchen looking for something to eat. He looks over into the living room seeing his best friend doing what he loved, Hoseok smiles and closes the cabinet door. He walks over to Taehyung and stands next to the desk, so he doesn't spook him, Taehyung looks up with a smile before going back to drawing. The boy bends down as he watches in admiration, he signs "what is today's masterpiece?" He watches his eyes light up and begins to sign the language with his hands sweetly, telling him about everything that's happened and how far he's gotten in the book. Hoseok nods as acknowledgement as he watches him with loved filled eyes. He then shows his best friend the drawing and signs "is it good, hobi?" His eyes big and curious as he stares at his best friend, Hoseok's heart shaped smile comes into view as his fingers dance to create words "it's amazing, Tae" the other smiles as holds out his pinky "promise?" Hoseok nods and hooks their pinkie's together "promise!"

Hoseok thinks for a moment before looking at his watch then signing "hey, want to go coffee?" Taehyung hums before his fingers dance smoothly "which place?" He curiously watches his best friend go into thought, before signing to hold on for a moment, grabbing his phone to search up some place close by, his eyes light up.

"This place called coffee prince café, it's cute!"

Hoseok's eyes sparkle as he looks back at Taehyung showing him the place on his phone. He nods and smiles as he signs "I'll go get ready!"

"There's no rush" Hoseok signs "take your time!"