4. Coffee is ordinary.

It was a early morning in the city Suwon-si. Just the beginning of September, all the leaves falling and changing to pretty colors curing that it was the start of Autumn, the sun peeking through the trees as everyone rushed to work or school.

Jimin began to open up the shop he worked at that was owned by his best friend, Jungkook. It was a little cute coffee shop that was suitable for Jimin. Coffee or tea didn't really a color, so it was the easiest and simplest job that Jimin could get. But Jungkook was nice enough to put notes on things that color in it, so Jimin didn't get confused when a customer asked for a "cherry blossom flavored" red tea or a "Unicorn Frappuccino" whatever that was, Jimin didn't understand but looking at the notes that Jungkook made, it apparently had alot of colors and different ingredients, which made it super sugary sweet.

"Why is there always notes laying around the place like we don't know how to read?" A customer said in line waiting to order, Jimin smiles sweetly ignoring the cockiness in her voice. Her daughter jabs her in the side and whispers "because the barista is colorblind mom, be nice" she looks up as she realizes he heard her, she bows "my apologies" Jimin smiles sweetly "it's okay ma'am, what would you like for today?"

She looked at the menu for a moment as her daughter orders first "I'll just have a Carmel frappé" she bows as she steps to the side as her mother finally decides "I'll just have a hazelnut coffee"
He smiles as he cashes them out " your total is $13.04, I'll call you over when they are done, okay?"

No matter how many times he heard people complain about the notes all the around shop, it hurt a little but it's a thing he had to used too the older he gotten.

But he's thankful for his best friend Jungkook who always helped him through everything. He was lucky enough to meet him in the beginning of 3rd grade in art class and they connected through their love of art. ever since then, they did everything together. Jungkook was very passionate about life, he always smiled and did almost everything to make the people around him laugh, he was selfless at times, putting people first before him, it's a thing he does and it causes him to get hurt from it, but luckily enough, he grows from it, learning from it so he doesn't make the mistake again.
With Jimin by his side, he's always there to grab him away from the negativity and people who gave off bad vibes. Basically Jungkook was just another brother of Jimin's and he couldn't be more thankful.

-
After a while, the shop was quiet and calm, Jimin was sitting behind the counter doing some of his work for college as he heard the bell to the shop, curing someone had entered. He smiled seeing that it was his little brother, Yoongi. He signed hello as watched the younger sign the same thing back as he looked at the menu, Jimin raised his eyebrow knowing he'd just order the same thing as always, his favorite

"Iced Americano, please" his fingers signed as Jimin smiled and signed "coming right up"

Yoongi sees that the shop is empty, so he hops over the counter, balancing himself before jumping back and sitting on top of the counter as he takes the lollipop out of his mouth and throws it in the trash as Jimin turns around with drinks and signs "on the house, little brother" with a smile. Yoongi thanks as he takes a sip that taste like heaven "always make the best drinks, Hyung" he smiles as he takes a longer sip, he watches his brother smile sweetly and thank him. They look over as Jungkook enters from the back office, his bright smile appearing when he sees Yoongi

"Hey you, how was your day?" He signs with a sweet smile before walking over to the drink maker to make himself something, he pours himself a drink as he watches the younger sign, talking about his day. He leans against the counter as he carried a conversation with Jimin's younger brother as a customer walks in, Jimin smiles and takes their order before jumping back into the conversation.