"Taseena calm down!! I'm not talking about Niall! I'm talking about Louis... He's not normal.."

I looked down and i was furiated.  My hands were now in fists, sweat was dripping down my face, and i could feel my blood pumping with anger. I know Zayn was trying to protect me and all, but...

I really like Niall. I admit it. I like him. 

Louis cant ruin this. 

I turned around and dashed towards my room, with my eyes stinging with tears. 

When i got to the door, it was closed, and locked. 

I knocked on the door, wiping my tears off, trying to be all happy again. 

"Get the hell away from me, Louis!!", Niall screamed with pure hatred. 

"Niall.. It's me.. Taseena", i said in a calm and timid voice.

i didnt hear anything and suddenly, the door flew open. 

"Come in", Niall gestured.

I walked in and he shut the door again.

"im soo sorry! I didnt mean to yell at you! i thought it was Louis! and im so sorry that you had to see us two fight like that, i-"

I cut him off with a hug. At first, he was startled. But then i felt his arms wrap around me, feeling his head  on the top of mine. My face was dug in his chest and i breathed in his Armani aftershave, suddenly calm from the 'arguement' with Zayn. 

I closed my eyes and we stood there for about 5 minutes straight. We finally pulled apart and he looked into my eyes. 

The hug we just shared was amazing and capturing. 

~~~

I was fresh out of the shower and sitting in the living room with green sweatpants and a black, and pink floral tanktop, watching an episode of Awkward.

Harry walked in and plopped on the couch, right next to me. 

"What you up to, babe?", He asked. 

"Watching Awkward."

"Oh cool. So.. um, excited for the haunted house?? It's supposed to be amazing", he questioned awkwardly, trying to spark up conversation. 

"I am, actually! I've never actually been to one! And, considering it's summer, it will probably be interesting. " i said with a smile. 

I heard him chuckle and he was on his phone, on Twitter, i think.

"You and Niall seem to be an item?"

"umm.. noo. we aren't", i said with a nervous laugh. 

I checked my iPhone. No new Texts. Was he gone? I really hope he was..

It was 8:13pm. 

"I'm going to go upstairs to go get ready", Harry said with a smile, getting up from the couch. 

"I think i'm going to get ready, too. We're probably gonna leave soon, right?", i asked. 

"Yeah, we are!"

 We ran up the stairs and into our seperate bedrooms. 

I walked in to see Niall doing a twitcam, on his bed, with his green Obey snapback on. 

He was so adorable. 

"Oh, hey taseena!", he smiled, looking up from his laptop, with a bag of fruit snacks in his hands. This boy is crazy for food. I swear he could marry food. 

Hatred V.S. Acceptance (A Niall Horan Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें