Seems Like We Have Our Answer at This Point

A/N: so, it seems we finally got our answer to what happens to Spider-Man then.

And since I said I Wouldn't make a page until we finally heard the end of this, seems pretty much like we're there at this point.

So yeah, it seems like things aren't exactly looking too well for spiderman in the MCU at this point. Yeah, I know these statements aren't 100% confirmation, but, considering how the two companies STILL can't reach an agreement, it's clear at this point. Spider-Man is going back into Sony's hands.

Not trying to say that Spider-Man could be any better in Disney's hands. 

(They made that clear when they pulled that shit with the grieving father who just wanted to fulfill his dying son's wish).

 But I just don't trust Sony in when it comes to making Live Action Spider-Man Movies.

And with the news coming around that Jon Watts is reportedly not on to direct the next to films, my worries already began.

There's also this.

Friendly reminder that Tom Rothman was the same guy responsible for the following things he's done:

*Slashing the Elektra movie's budget and ordering rewrites (Jennifer Garner and one of the credited writers in the finished product, Stu Zicherman, wanted to make a more intelligent, bigger-budgeted film and were absolutely embarrassed by the end result).

*Cutting the first Alien vs Predator down to PG-13.

*Constantly changing the script to DragonBall  Evolution (along with director James Wong and several others), which was originally more faithful to the source material.

*Green-lighting the Fantastic 4 reboot film at the last minute.

*The reason for wanting the idea of Deadpool's mouth sewed shut in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

*Refusing to give The First Deadpool film the greenlight out of spite for Ryan Reynolds.

And that's only half the list of bad choices he's made for films.

So, he says that they've learned from Marvel and Kevin, but, we have honestly yet to see that at all. And Given Sony's Track Record with Spider-Man Films being hit or miss, it's hard for me to think they've learned their lesson. I gave Sony one final chance to make a good Spider-Man film when it comes to film. 

And before anyone tries using the First two Raimi films, Spectacular Spider-Man, The PS4 Spider-Man game and Into The Spider-Verse in sony's defense. Here's what I have to say.

1. The First two Raimi films didn't have Sony interfering with the production of the film and going against what the director had originally planned.

2. Spectacular Spider-Man and The Spider-Man PS4 game weren't produced by Sony. 

(Spectacular Spider-Man was developed by Adelaide Productions while also being Co-produced by Marvel Entertainment and Culver Entertainment. Sony Pictures TV only distributed The Show. TV while Insomniac Games were the ones responsible for Spider-Man PS4 and Sony Interactive Entertainment were the ones who published it).

3. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse was done my Sony Pictures Animation and Columbia Pictures. No Sony Pictures Entertainment (The Studio who did the live action spider-man films before).

It was because of Sony Interfering with the productions of the film and the fact that they've got people like Tom Rothman running Sony, it really just has more worried and at a loss of hope for the films. It's just like how I felt when I first saw Spider-Man 3 and the two Amazing Spider-Man films. It's either because Sony pictures interfered too damn much in the production of films. Or there were just bad choices made for the films they were working with which results in the movie end up becoming bad or not being very good.

There's also this too:

And while I'll admit, this can raise some good for Spider-Man and having it in the Universe that Venom was in

And while I'll admit, this can raise some good for Spider-Man and having it in the Universe that Venom was in. The problem is that they're trying to inspire it from a video game. And video game movies or video game inspired movies don't always have the best of things going for them in the end.

(I'd say it would depend on if they got the people who wrote the story for the game to try and help out).

Like I said, Spider-Man isn't exactly good in Disney's hands either considering what they did. But I honestly think Marvel Studios have been doing a relatively good job with the character during his time in the MCU. 

(Honestly, if there was any way of it being possible, I would just want Marvel Studios to only have the rights to the character and keeps Disney out of it).

But, in the end, it's coming to this. Both companies reacted poorly in this situation and can't let go of their greed. Now the fans are the ones suffering and fighting the most for it. So, until the time comes when ether info on a good director, writers and eventually a new trailer for Sony's Spider-Man film comes and I eventually give it a look o see how it goes, my opinion on Sony and their abilities to do Live Action Spider-Man Movies remains the same. I just do NOT trust them in doing it. As for The MCU, while it's a Major bummer that Spider-man is gone from it, considering he was one of my favorite characters from the line of films, that doesn't diminish my appreciation for the cinematic universe and what it has to offer next. And I'll Say this, at least Tom Holland still gets to play as Spider-Man.

So, it's clear that this Spider-Man Drama is over. So that's at least one Drama I've been bringing up on this book that's over at least.