All Phase 4 Titles and Avengers Endgame Box Office Update

A/N: with the recent news of the MCU titles, The Marvel Entertainment account as well as a few others on twitter, showed off said titles.

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki, Hawkeye and What If...? Are all shows that will eventually show up on Disney +.

For some news regarding some of these films.

Taskmaster is confirmed to be the villain for BlackWidow.

For Shang-Chi, Tony Leung has been cast as the REAL Mandarin.

For The Dr. Strange Sequel, Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch will team up in the film and Nightmare will be the main villain. The film will also lead into The WandaVision series.

For the 4th Thor, Natalie Portman will play Female Thor. And, Valkyrie is looking for a Queen. 

And for Blade, Mahershala Ali has been cast to play Blade.

Now for some of the shows.

Baron Zemo is said to return, mask and all in The Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Loki will follow the Loki who had escaped with the Tesseract in Endgame.

What If...? will be an animated series with Jeffrey Wright as the voice of The Watcher and many stars throughout the MCU reprising their roles as voice actors.

And these next films were confirmed by Kevin Feige to be in development.

Captain Marvel 2.

Black Panther 2.

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 3.

Fantastic Four.

X-MEN (Though Keven Feige called it "Mutants").

And finally, for Endgame's Boxoffice update. Today, it finally managed to do it, Endgame had beaten Avatar's record and is now the number one grossing movie.