Black Widow, Captain, Hulk and Thor's Character Arcs in Endgame (My Thoughts)

A/N: So, I did this page for mainly a few reasons. The first being that yesterday, The Russo were about to go live on twitter and there were people saying no (they literally only replied with no), The Russos made consideration on doing a Wolverine movie (though they should definitely let X-Men rest for a long while before doing that attempt).

I just want to get something out first, I'm not trying to change minds or opinions, it's just that I've seen people say that the characters were treated bad and I've never really seem to give a full version of what I thought yet, I kinda thought on doing it already. And considering there's already a few of articles that say that endgame ruined characters such as Cap, Black Widow, Hulk and Thor. Well, I thought to at least give a nice change of direction this time and give what I thought about how all of these characters were done in their film and how their story arcs ended.

I'll of course be going by the characters in which people have complained were ruined by endgame.That being Black Widow, Captain America, Professor Hulk and Fat Thor.

(I'm aware thor is still has one more movie, which will put a full end to his story, but, I'm still adding it in here)

With that out of the way, let's start off with our first character on here.

Black Widow:

Before I talk about Natasha and the sendoff to her story, I need to bring up a quote from one of the Russo Bros:

"The theme of the movie is, can you change your destiny, and what does it cost to do it? And are you willing to pay that cost? It's a resounding yes from the Avengers. In Infinity War they said, 'We don't trade lives,' and there was a desire to protect. And in this movie, there's now a desire to sacrifice in order to accomplish the goal."

During Avengers: Infinity War, Thanos' collection of the stones seemingly could have been prevented fairly easily. Vision was willing to sacrifice himself to destroy the Mind Stone, but the Avengers refused to let their comrade go without a fight. Shuri wasn't able to finish her work before being attacked, and it seemed like Vision was always destined to perish. Even the very moment he was created by the assistance of the mind stone, it seemed inevitable.