"He probably did that because he makes sure when he leaves the house, people still remember he's in charge. Unfortunately, that dumb ass thinks threatening their lives is the way to do that." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"He did say it was a habit for him to kill people." Jungkook said quietly while looking down at his lap.

"Sadly, it was." Jimin shrugged with a sigh.

A silence fell among them, no one knowing what else to say. Finally, Seokjin broke it. "We should get to bed. He'll come back when he's ready."

Jungkook sighed and stared longingly at the front door, wishing Yoongi would just walk in and hug him, kiss him, just anything. But the door remained closed.

The vampire had disappeared after the incident with the popcorn. When Jungkook found the others, they told him not to worry and he'd be back soon. He just needed to cool off. That was almost four hours ago.

Before Jungkook knew it, his chair was being pulled out from under the table and strong arms lifted him up. He sighed contentedly, pressing his face into Namjoon's neck while wrapping his arms and legs around his muscular frame.

What felt like only seconds later, they were on the dark third floor and heading towards their room. Jungkook was placed in the center of the soft mattress before it dipped on either side as the others got in bed with him.

Jungkook sighed and instead of seeing Yoongi's face in front of him like he did every night, he saw Hoseok's. Not that he was complaining.

He forced his eyes shut and tried not to think about the vampire, but he couldn't. All he could do is wonder where his boyfriend was.

~~~~

Yoongi stared up at the abandoned, black, castle that's beauty was swallowed up by vines and poison ivy. The overgrowth was taking over, dark green latched onto the stone walls.

He stepped onto the broken walkway, loose stones and logs in his way. He carefully stepped over them until he reached the entrance. He pushed open the large wooden door. He looked around at the once familiar room that was now old and worn down, plants and broken glass covering the dirty floors.

The glass crunched underneath his boots as he walked through his old home, knowing exactly where he wanted to go. Once he reached the room, he opened the door slowly, as if expecting someone to be on the other side.

This room was the only thing in it's original state. It looked absolutely perfect compared to the rest of the giant unwelcoming castle. Just some dust here and there. That's because no one had ever entered this room, not even Yoongi himself. It was his father's room. After he died, he ordered that it be locked away and forgotten about, and anyone who tried to enter it would be hung.

He glanced at a painting hung up in his father's room, which was of his father. Not him. Not his own son, just himself.

He ripped the painting and threw the frame across the room, knocking over some stuff. He hated seeing his face. Everything he hated about himself came from his father.

He slowly approached the desk in the corner of the room. He reached out with a shaky hand and opened the locked drawer. He saw exactly what he came there for.

He picked it up and shoved it in his pocket. Then he left without looking back.

~~~~

Jungkook whined in his sleep and shifted around when he was disturbed. He slowly blinked his eyes open. He was still in bed, it was still dark and he could still feel Namjoon's arms around him.

He almost screamed when he saw two silver eyes staring at him.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook whispered, staring into the silver orbs feeling a bit scared.

"What year is it?" Yoongi's raspy voice murmured.

"2019." Jungkook replied quietly, confused.

It was silent for a moment. Then Yoongi spoke. "So I'm 1,088."

"What?" Jungkook questioned.

"I was born in the year 931." Yoongi answered. Jungkook heard the sound of paper rustling. "I found my birth certificate."

"Wow, you're old." Jungkook giggled cutely, snuggling up to his boyfriend, happy to know he was safe and home.

"Am not." Yoongi scoffed, sounding offended (even though he already knew he was old and says it all the time).

"Yes you are." Jungkook teased while snickering quietly.

A harsh smack landed on his right ass cheek. He gasped and whimpered, pushing back into the hand that was rested on his now stinging ass.

"So I'm old?" Yoongi whispered into his ear, the palm of his hand moving over the smooth skin he just slapped.

"N-no." Jungkook shook his head, pressing himself against Yoongi's body as his face flushed.

"That's what I thought."

Editing: Tbh I kinda have given up on changing stuff🤡