1: "How I Got Involved"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sighing deeply, like it was my last breath of fresh air, I nodded.

"Thanks Ms. Hepburn, just call me if they're ready to take the exam." Ms. Everett said and she left.

I looked at them and they had happy faces. Well sort of. I don't if was whether thankful or cheeky.

"Thanks!" the three squeezed me with their hugs. I tried to calm them down and tapped their backs.

"I-i can't breathe." I said and they remove their hands from me.

"Sorry, well thank you for helping us. We promise to listen attentively if you end this crap fast, Sensei." Michael said and gave a firm bow. Calum and Ashton did too.

I chuckled at their weird gesture and just shrug casually.

I looked at Luke and he's still quiet. But now his heavenly blue eyes dig down to the matching blue of mine. He stares at me, with his unreasonable smile. With no credible reason, it just tickled down to the bottom of my spine.

"Uhm, so we'll start tomorrow?" I asked them warily.

"Yes Sensei," Calum answered with an eager smile.

I raised my left eyebrow. "Please stop calling me Sensei, just call me Tina." I told them, but instead they placed their palms together and bowed again.

"It's a sign of respect and gratitude, Sensei." Ashton said with a serious face anheld me down on both my shoulders.

Now I know why they didn't pass the exams. I sound like a Wushu teacher now.

"I'm gonna go out and head to my classroom now." I said awkwardly and started walking out of the room. But Calum opened the door for me. They're really serious with this Sensei-thing.

"Let us walk with you Sensei," Michael offers but I shook my head.

"No I can walk alone, no need to bother you." I flashed a smile and turned around.

"Don't worry Tina, we won't act this Sensei-thing when somebody's around. We'll just be this on our tutoring hours to show respect." Calum smiled back and opens the door widely.

This was so unlike them. A few minutes back they were kicking my chair away, now they open doors and walk me to my room?

"And we just want to let them know that nobody must mess with you." Ashton says with so much assurance in his tone.

Now I am really questioning this. Is it something they ate? Or was it Ms. Everett's coffee breath?

Are all these because I became their secretary-slash-tutor-slash-Sensei? Must've not been a bad decision after all.

I just nodded and we went out the classroom, me noticing Luke stayed behind. I ignored him anyway like I always do.

Calum got out a megaphone, which I think they stole from the faculty room because it has its logo on it. "Everybody! I need your attention!"

Students then hurried up and formed around us, which is a bit shocking because what the heck are they doing?

"People listen up! Some of you are bastards here, so I want you to know," Ashton started talking and they all went quiet and stared at me, "That this girl is-"

"Luke's girlfriend!" Michael suddenly says and we all looked at him.

Did he just say-

My face drained away all the colors. I must be as pale as a vampire now, eyes bulged out, eyebrows creased, and mouth agape.

I didn't even know whether to protest or laugh out of the ridiculousness.

"Well, y-yeah he's... Luke's girlfriend!" Calum clears his throat and looks confusedly at Michael.

This wasn't happening. I never expected this to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"The heck's happening here?" Luke comes with his hands on his pocket, the straw juggled from edge to edge of his mouth. If this event never happened, I'd say he looked hot. But rather not.

"Oh bro, we're just introducing your... girlfriend to them." Ashton tried to smile and patted Luke's shoulder.

"Girlfriend? Who?" Luke asked, completely unaware of the prior happenings and his face showed how he was baffled.

"She." everyone pointed at me and I swear i never felt so scared and embarrassed. The color seems to swear never to return to my face as Luke looks at me with his eyes widened and chokes on his spitball.

His spitball-thing fires back at him. The irony.

"Bro, sorry, and we beg you to play along with this silly thought of Mikey," I heard Calum whispered to Luke since they were beside me.

Luke glares at Calum, then looks back at the crowd with a forced smile.

Was he actually considering to do this? Like how I regretfully agreed to tutor them?

Such turn of events in just a couple of minutes. How am I still breathing from all these?

"So is she really your girlfriend, Luke?" Brenda, a school wannabe-queenbee-honeybee-beebee bitchbee-alltypesofbee says.

"Yeah, like... we can't believe it." says Stacy, another meanie who's with Brenda's triad bee group (heck why'd I call them bees?).

"Uhm... yes she is." Luke answered, wrapping his arm around my neck.

And no this is not sweet. He's trying to choke me! Like hey, I wasn't the one who said I was his girlfriend!  He's been my enemy since Daycare!

Just in time, the school bell rings, the mark that it's dismissal already.

"So bye everyone!" Michael bids through the megaphone and everyone scattered off.

Luke unwrapped his hands from my shoulder, and he even acts to dust off his body.

Hello? I'm not infested with bacteria or touched by germs. What a complete douche.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! You are dead to me, you hear it?!" Luke shouts and Michael starts running off. There goes Luke chasing Michael, as fast as those cartoon shows.

"Sensei, sorry for that. We never know what Michael thinks. But please play along with it." Ashton pleads. Really, again with the favors?

"Sure it's very okay with me. Like tutoring you and tied down with an asshole. Pretty good news." I say with sarcasm and the irritation built up inside of me.

This is wrong. Why am I suddenly forced on all of this? I must have woke up at the wrong side of the bed. If that makes sense.

"Please Sensei! This is the last favor we'll ever need." Calum and Ashton kneel.

But I doubt what they said. Do they think they'll always get me by kneeling?

"Okay fine. I'll try to deal with that guy and play along." I sighed in defeat. How was I going to get out of this?

Best of luck to me. I'll surely need it.

"Thanks sensei!"

------------------------------------
So how's it?? Did ya like it? Did ya? I need feedbacks please, and votes too *wink wink*. Thanks btw for reading this! Spread this like a mayo on bread if you want! Wait what??