Part 12

Daniel runs Y/N her bath as he is doing it she gets a text...

Text

Mom: Hey babygirl
Y/N: Dont call me that! Your supposed to be dead
Mom: I know babygirl, I need to meet you to explain why. Please babygirl
Y/N: Fine! Come to my hotel tomorrow at 10am.
Mom: Thanks babygirl, are you free tonight? I need to see my baby and see how much she has grown.
Y/N: Yes we are free tonight
Mom: Does Daniel have to be there?
Y/N: Yes he is my fiance, the father of my kids and will be my husband in 2 months time.
Mom: What? What? And what?
Y/N: Oh didnt your perfect little boy tell you?
Mom: Y/N!! No he never
Y/N: Dont Y/N me! You faked your own death, made my so called brother fake it too. I did wonder why I wasnt invited to the funeral and now it makes sense! I'm guessing next my dad didn't die either? That all 3 of you are living the perfect life without me? I was a mistake wasnt I? That's all you ever wanted was to pawn me of on Keri and Jeff!
Mom: Please, it's not like that at all. I will explain it in person. You will understand why I done it.
Y/N: Yeah okay, *hotel address* Room 206, I'm going for a bath so give me 45 mins!
Mom: Okay babygirl, I'll see you soon. I love you more than you know
Y/N: See you soon

Daniel walks out the bathroom and see's tears in Y/N's eyes.

D: Baby what's happened?
Y/N: Its my mom! She just text me!
D: What?!
Y/N: We were correct she did fake her own death and lied about my dads death. She is coming over in 45mins
D: Oh great! Just what we need. I am not giving her money, if that's why she has gotten in touch.
Y/N: Please dont! That money is for our kids to have a better future not for her.
D: I love you princess.
Y/N: I love you more handsome

Daniel leans down and kisses Y/N

Y/N: We cant as she will be here soon
D: Let's get in the bath and tidy up a bit.
Y/N: Okay babe

Y/N gets up and Daniel smacks her bum.

She lets out a giggle.

They have their bath and tidy up. They just finished tidying up when there is a knock at the door.

Y/N walks to the door with Daniel beside her. She opens it to see her mom and a man standing with her.

Y/N: Who is he?
Dad: Hey baby girl!
Y/N: Dad?
Dad: Yep it's me
Y/N: Come in

They enter the room and say Hello to Daniel.

Dad: Hey Daniel, I'm Y/N's dad, its nice to finally meet you
D: Hey and thanks!
Dad: I know you two are angry and upset, we dont blame you but we have alot of explaining to do.
Y/N: Yes you do

They sit down and start talking.

Mom: Baby girl, when you were born your dad was sent to prison. I couldn't tell you as you wouldnt have understood. Your dad got out of prison the day I faked my death.
Dad: I was in prison for murder.
Y/N: WHAT?! You let a murderer in the room?!
Dad: Princess, I had to kill him
Y/N: Why?!
Dad: He was going to kill your mom and you. He took you hostage the day after you were born. You were my little girl. I had to do what I did to protect you.
Y/N: I dont believe you
Mom: Here, read this.

Y/N reads an article about a woman and newborn baby being held hostage by a gang. She reads the names and sees the pictures. It also says the father has been imprisoned for murder.

Y/N: Wow! Why did you not get out early? If you were protecting us?
Mom: The thing is, your dad used to be in that gang. That was until he met me and your brother was born. He changed but the gang boss didnt like it so he knew if he took his daughter hostage it would hit him where it hurt.
Y/N: So why did he not like it?
Dad: He didnt like it cause I was originally the boss. If you leave due to falling in love your life is made hell.
Mom: So you see your dad was in prison for killing the boss but also for fighting with the other gang members in prison.
D: Wow! This is alot to take in. How do we know your telling the truth? That this isnt a fake article.
Mom: You can check online and see. If you search your dads name it will tell you.

Daniel pulls out his phone and searches his name.

Her mom was correct. It's in 4 different newspapers.

Y/N: Okay I understand about dads fake death but what about yours?
Dad: The only way we could get out of the ordeal is by faking both our deaths and changing our names as well as towns.
Mom: The day I faked my death was the day your dad was released but also the day I got a text from an unknown number.
Y/N:Okay?

Y/N's mom hands her, the phone to show what the text says.

Unknown: I know your husband has just been released. I will come to your house and I will kill your daughter.
Y/M/N: No please dont. What can I do to protect her?
U: To protect your daughter and for us to leave her alone, you must die!
Y/M/N: Okay, kill me but not my daughter.
U: Fair well! As you wish
Y/M/N: I do wish for that.

Mom: I never got a reply. I was driving to my business meeting when I crashed the car. I managed to play dead so the reporters announced I was dead in the papers and online.
Y/N: Okay, why has my so called brother stopped talking to me?!
Mom: What? He told us he spoke to you every day
Y/N: No the last time I heard from him was nearly 4 years ago. He turned up for the twins gender scan.
Dad: Twins? My little girl is a mommy?
Y/N: Yes I am
Dad: Wow! I cant believe it.
Y/N: Did Keri know about this plan?
Mom: Yes and No
D: That makes sense *rolls eyes*
Mom: She knew your dad was in prison and what for. She supported him and me. She knew I would fake my death if it came to protecting you. Sadly she doesnt know I'm still alive.
Dad: So son what do you do for a living?
D: I'm a singer in a band
Mom: Oh shit!
Y/N: What?!
Dad: Oh no!
Y/N: What is it?!
Mom: Babygirl please please trust us. We need to escape ASAP. The paparazzi will have seen us come in here and if we are supposed to be dead it will come out in the news.
Dad: Yeah, we need to protect you and our grandkids
Y/N: No! This stops now! No more running, no more faking deaths! Just stop!
Dad: What?
Y/N: Dad, you've missed out on all my life, you have constantly run away from your problems it has to end.
Dad: But the leader will kill us all.
Y/N: Who is the leader?
Dad: John Avery
Y/N: Jack Avery's dad?!
Mom: You know him?
D: Yeah, Jack is in my band.
Dad: This may work....