YandereTicciToby X Male/FemBullyDepressedReader

Start from the beginning

His eyes widen when he spotted him/her...

A bruised eye, a cut lip, shaking body, pained eyes that were pinned on the floor... A few bruises were visible on his/her body.... Messy hair.... He/She looked awful...

"..."

No way.... This is Y/n?

He/She was blocked by a few kids. "So... We heard that you almost got RAPED? Pfff.... Wow, I never expected you to get to this point!"

"Does your mommy hate you? Oh no...!" They mocked his/her with a baby voice as they laughed.

What a terrible school.

Toby could see small tears forming his/her eyes. He/She pushed them away and walked faster, to his/her locker as he/she bit his/her lips.

Toby approached him/her silently. "....H-Hey... Are you okay?"

Y/n turned and glared at him with a pained face. "Leave me alone, Toby..." He/She said with a shaky voice as he/she turned and left...

Toby was astonished. It was the first time he faced him/her being weak...

It was the first time he/she ever called him by his name!

Toby felt happiness build inside him... Yes, he did feel bad about what was happening to Y/n...

But now he/she was called a freak.... A new target ...

Just like Toby...

He could help him/her....!

He could win his/her trust....

------------------

For the past weak, he/she was always bullied, but Toby would always come to support and defend him/her, no matter how many times he/she would swear, punch and turn his/her back on him.

Toby actually felt strong! Even if he was still a target and a freak to others... He liked having someone like him.

He was feeling happy.....

But the pain Y/n felt, the new bruises and cuts that appeared on his/her fragile skin were becoming more and more, he did not like this. He was worried.

So, he decided to pay her a visit...

-----------------

Another night, Y/n and her parents were fighting. Toby, dressed on his outfit and orange goggles stared at them through the window. He could see them yelling at each other, until his/her mother grabbed Y/n by the hair and hit his/her against the wall, making his/her eyes tear up from the pain. He/She fell on the ground as his/her mother started yelling at him/her again. His/Her nose bled, just like her head.

He could not stand seeing this.

CRASH!

He broke the window with his axe as glasses fell on the floor. They both stopped as they stared at him. He jumped and stepped inside with no effort.

"Who-Who the hell are you?! Get the hell out o--"

Before the damned woman (woman? HAh) could finish her unwanted sentence, his second axe had already been thrown to her and smashed her head into two pieces. Blood spilled everywhere as the rest of her body fell limb.

Y/n stared at the sight with horror, unable to move. His/Her eyes slowly moved to the killer who stared down at him/her.

"....."