He was dragged into the health clinic where a hospital bed was already waiting for him with some nurses and doctors.

"Let me go!" He cried out as they forced him to lie down, instantly he tried getting up but they pushed him back down again with such force.
"Strap him in, he's not going down without a fight this time" One doctor spoke and as Taehyung screamed and growled and cried to be set free, his wrists and ankles were pinned down before a thick leather strap was tied around them and he couldn't move from the bed.

"Let's take him to the room so we can calm him" A doctor spoke and they began to wheel him down the corridor, his cries for help echoing on the white walls all the way down and it was horrifying to hear, even the enclosure could hear it as Hoseok and Namjoon flinched every time they heard his cries before sharing a glance.

Taehyung was taken into his room, thrashing about as he tried to set himself free, his eyes flicking around the room as doctors were running frantically around and so much was going on around him.

"Let me go please" Taehyung whimpered out as he tried to break out of the restraints, the metal rattling but it was no use, nobody listened to him and it only made his mind race more. Why was nobody listening to him? Why won't they let him go?

He could feel the panic rising in him, trying to contain his fast breathing and the familiar pain of tears in his eyes.

"Can somebody put the muzzle on?" He heard a doctor say and it filled his stomach with dread. A muzzle? They were treating him like some sort of badly behaved animal.
"If he attacks-"
"I won't attack!" Taehyung tried to protest but a nurse came over and he had no choice but to lie there as she wrapped the muzzle around his head, the strap being pulled tight and he couldn't help but let tears fall down, his breaths fast and quick as his chest heaved.

"What's going on here?" Doctor Lee suddenly walked in the room
"He claims some visitors were his family from another world and he freaked them out" the doctors spoke as Taehyung was forced to listen with no way of speaking as the muzzle was tightly around his face, muffling any sounds he made. Suddenly a doctor pulled out a huge needle, his eyes widening in horror as he stared at the point that glinted in the light, his mind going into fright as he began to fight the restraints even more.

"We're giving him sedatives to calm him down and keep him in here for a few more days" The doctors spoke as Doctor Lee slowly nodded his head as he looked to Taehyung, seeing the way he was and how the tears spilled from his eyes and the way he was so frightened. He began to feel sorry for him, especially with how he was being treated. He couldn't stand this.

"Okay can everyone give me and my patient some space, I'll finish everything up" Doctor Lee spoke before he hurried the many doctors and keepers out of he room so it was just the two of them.

He slowly walked over to Taehyung, taking the strap off from around his head and allowing him to actually breathe properly as the muzzle was removed. Taehyung took a deep breath in as the doctor tutted.
"There was no need to put you through all that was there Taehyung?" He spoke quite annoyed at the other doctors for making such a fuss, undoing the straps from around Taehyung's wrists and ankles, allowing him to sit up.

Doctor Lee reached for the injection needle and took some of the clear liquid in it, Taehyung panicking as he curled away into the corner, squirming to get away, but the doctor took his hand.

"It's okay, it's just going to help you relax for a while" He told Taehyung as he gave him the injection as quick and simple as he could, making it painless for Taehyung.
"Better than shoving a muzzle your face as if you're some sort of danger around needles" He told Taehyung, letting go of his hand and putting the needle away, Taehyung's body instantly relaxing.

"Thank you" He spoke as the doctor sighed.
"They shouldn't have put you through all that no matter how stressed you are" The doctor sighed
"Then why did they?" Taehyung asked quite shyly
"They're just scared you'll lash out, you are a lot stronger than them after all" Doctor Lee sighed
"It's just being soft and kind to you that does the trick really" He told Taehyung with a smile before he went to the door.

"I'll give you a few minutes to calm down properly and I'll come back soon" The doctor spoke before he walked out of the room, leaving Taehyung on his own.

He lay back down, feeling the sedatives finally kicking in as he felt like his body was floating and he felt quite calm. But the calming feeling brought back the sadness he'd been trying to ignore and now that was all he thought of as a tear fell from his eye.

He never felt so alone in all his life.

~•~•~•~•~

Aw poor Taehyung.
My baby 💜

I saw Little Mix last night and ugh it's made me love them even more than ever. It was their best tour ever!

I'm dreaming of the day there's a Little Mix and BTS collab.

By the way, if any of you have BBC IPlay, I HIGHLY recommend you watch Jesy Nelson's documentary Odd One Out.

It was so heartbreaking but at the same time inspirational and quite enlightening. I so recommend it and showing my girl Jesy some love because it's what she deserves after so long.