"Why is she here?" Alyson snapped growling even louder than before.

"She came to apologize." I quickly remarked defending Jessie. I shouldn't be, and I knew that I shouldn't, but I felt like I can believe her. Why would she come here knowing that Noah or even Alyson was on campus? I didn't want to, but I did. Alyson then snorted with huff, shoving Liam away from her.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is." She sarcastically said rolling her eyes. Jessie only stared at her before trailing her eyes towards Noah and the others.

"You should go and stop this before it gets worse. If Dylan wants you then I'm sure it's something important."

"How do you know?" I asked now turning to face her again. Jessie just shrugged her shoulders, uninterested. "My father was a beta for this pack. I know when the alpha calls on you it's something important." Noah gave a light nod before looking down at me once again. That fake smile formed back on his face as he stared down at me.

"I want you to stay here with Alyson, alright?" I nodded my head and with one last kiss on my cheek, he was gone with the twins and Eric behind of him. Soon it was just Jessie, Alyson, and I. The air was thick around us as Alyson and Jessie glared at each other. It felt odd being in the middle of it all. Almost as if it was a fight between Noah and Dylan. I cleared my throat bringing the attention back to me. Feeling uncomfortable under their sharp gazes, I looked anywhere but at them.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I asked quietly, almost mumbling my words. Alyson was the first to speak.

"You should ask Jessie, it seems like she's always there when trouble happens or she's the first to know." She snapped at the girl next to me. Jessie simply rolled her eyes and flipper her hair from one side to the other.

"I don't get the point..." I said confused. Alyson sighed,

"Our dear Jessie over there happens to be the sibling of our beloved Beta, Andrew. That's the only reason why she knows everything. Who's to say that she did not plan for all of this to happen with her brother."

"My brother is dead." Jessie snapped taking a step forward toward her. Alyson took the motion as nothing and shrugged her shoulder.

"Both of them are."

"Do not talk about my family that way or I swear I will rip your heart out."

"Go ahead, but that doesn't bring back that worthless excuse of a wolf."

Jessie growled loudly snapping her teeth in front of her. A flash of gold shined in her eyes as suddenly began to shake. My eyes widened at the sight of her, never seeing her like this before. Hell, I've never seen another female look this mad before. I stared at her in amazement as Jessie's body dropped to the floor. The sound of breaking bones could be heard around us as she began to growl even louder than before. I couldn't take my eyes off her, but soon I was pulled out of that area. I didn't notice when I couldn't take my eyes off her, but soon I was pulled out of that area. Alyson took my hand and started to run from the changing wolf.

"Wait Alyson," I called out but she didn't even turn around. She just kept on walking. I turned around to back where we once was to see not a body there. I raised my brow confused as to where Jessie could have gone, but Alyson did not give me the time to think about it. She burst thought the front doors of the school building and instantly shifted into her large autumn brown wolf. What the hell was going on here?! There was humans invading the pack territory, Jessie disappeared, and now Alyson is shifting into a wolf right in front my eyes. Is there a full moon tonight because everyone is acting like they don't have any common sense? I stared at the wolf still in a loss for words as it stood in front of me protectively growling.